Chapter 40

Chapter 40 The Princess and the Actor

    "I have been in war for a long time, and the people's livelihood has been withered. It is time to recuperate..." The emperor began his speech.

    In the border battle, although General Zhenyuan led his army to win the battle, he suffered heavy losses. Those barbarians could supplement their armaments by burning, killing and looting, but they could not.

    The strength of the two sides is in a delicate balance, and both sides need to take a step back tacitly and wait for a few years. After winning the barbarians on the battlefield and losing their face, they need to make up for it in other places. If the eldest princess is wronged alone, the border between the two countries can be stabilized for ten years, and she is willing to come.

    As soon as the emperor said this, the whole court was in an uproar.

    "Think again, Your Majesty!" There was a young officer in the back row who couldn't hold back and burst into tears.

    The courtier was already emotional, and this sentence seemed to set off a cannon, and the entire courtroom exploded.

    "I have made up my mind, if all the Aiqings have any objections," the emperor sneered when he said this, and his eyes swept across everyone present, "Just explain it to the late emperor yourself." The

    late emperor has already gone, this is to let them come Explain underground?

    The emperor was angry, the chatter in the hall suddenly disappeared, and everyone was quiet, for fear that a little movement would cause his head to move.

    "My heart aches when the eldest princess is married, but all of you are my ministers to the humerus. Thinking of the country, I have no choice but to make this decision." The emperor was very satisfied with the performance of the courtiers, and he began to pretend.

    "I don't think it's right." The young man who was in his early career stood up.

    "My court clearly defeated the barbarians, why do I still have to endure humiliation and humiliation? The eldest princess remarrys and kisses. This is a slap in the face of my court. I hope Your Majesty thinks twice!

    " On the floor, it was heartbreaking to hear.

    Li Xiang glanced lightly, that young man was the most promising student in his generation, he had a high prestige among the students, and he was a good seedling who sincerely served the country with passion.

    But...sorry.

    Li Xiang cupped his hands and expressed his attitude to the emperor: "I am willing to serve the righteousness and give up the small family."

    The young man who kowtowed seemed to be unable to believe what he heard, and looked up suddenly, his forehead was red and swollen and oozing out Blood, at a loss, watched the emperor make a gesture, and he was dragged out by the guards who surrounded him in all directions.

    Li Xiangye never looked back at him from beginning to end.

    Long live the Baiguan Mountain, the sun is shining outside the hall.

    In a court meeting that the eldest princess did not participate in, someone else decided her marriage.

    Cut!

    The next scene will not happen at the same time in chronological order, but Director Han intends to use editing to intersperse the stories on both sides. He has long seen that Fu Sheng and Xiang Wan have no rival scenes, one person is filming, the other Be by your side too.