Chapter 39

Chapter 39 The Princess and the Actor

    Fu Sheng dried her hair and came to the set. Last night, she ran around to seek medical treatment first, and then was tossed by Xiang Wan. She was not in good spirits, but fortunately, there was basically no show of her today, she just came to watch Xiang Wan and other teachers filming.

    Fu Sheng is not a talented player, she always relies on hard work to get to this point.

    In today's scene, the eldest princess guessed the emperor's conspiracy from Fang Qiaohe's few words. She planned to preempt and intensify the conflict ahead of time.

    Action!

    The news first came out from the teahouses and restaurants. The storytellers were grandstanding and stunned the audience for a while. They said that the Tartars wanted to marry the eldest princess of Guangfeng Jiyue.

    The person who dared to say this kind of book was sprayed on the forehead with a sip of tea, and blasted out of the teahouse. The virtue of the eldest princess is obvious to all. Who can accept a storyteller with red mouth and white teeth to slander her?

    But later, not only in the market, but also faintly in the academy.

    There was chatter on the street, and news spread like long legs.

    Everyone said that the emperor intended to marry the eldest princess to the tribe of Tartars.

    "Insulting the gentleman!"

    "Shame on the country!"

    The students in the academy were so impassioned that they spit out the stars.     "His Royal Highness, the eldest princess, volunteered to observe the festival, but was forced to

    remarry. Is there such a reason in the world?

    "

Deviated from the eldest princess to the prime minister of the dynasty.

    Li Xiang is the husband's family of the eldest princess. The eldest princess can earn such a virtuous reputation among the people, and it is inseparable from marrying into the noble family of the prime minister.

    Li Xiang became famous when he was young, moved the capital with literature, and served as an official in the power center for a lifetime, with peach and plum all over the world. People in the world have never heard of Li Xiang's name. If those students' articles can get a comment from Li Xiang, it is a blessing for the ancestral grave to smoke.

    The emperor asked the eldest princess, who was in the prime minister's residence, to marry another person, or to marry a Tartar. This was tantamount to giving the world and the etiquette that they had respected for a lifetime a resounding slap in the face.

    The literary world shook.

    Some people were afraid of spreading false rumors on the street, and they went to the Prime Minister's mansion to slap the sidelines. As a result, before the topic of Tartar was discussed, Li Xiangye let out a long sigh and left.

    The prime minister's attitude, sitting down this absurd thing turned out to be true.

    The rituals are broken, the music is broken, the emperor is in power, the officials are silenced, and the students are strong!

    They used the pen as a knife and vowed to revive the rules of etiquette and law.

    There is a tea house on the street of the capital, located on the edge of the star-gazing platform. From the private room on the top floor, you can have a panoramic view of the scenery of the whole capital.