Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    At the beginning of the next episode, it is the shot of the eldest princess wearing a red dress and galloping on a horse.

    Carrying a long sword, she rushed forward like a broken bamboo. Soldiers in armor howled to stop her. With a twist of her wrist, the eldest princess slashed at the warhorse under the cavalry's crotch.

    The war horse fell to the ground neighing, and the soldiers fell heavily to the ground. The eldest princess didn't even have time to look back, and swung her whip away.

    [Wuwuwu, Princess Hurry up, Qiaoqiao is going to die! 】

    The editor seemed to fully understand the psychology of the audience, and as soon as the camera turned, he switched to the main hall of the palace.

    Fang Qiaohe was lying on the ground, blood splattered from under her, like a sea of ​​roses in full bloom.

    Sha - Sha -

    there are footsteps from far to near, Fang Qiaohe has been watching the back door of the main hall, and finally there is movement.

    【I'm coming! 】

    【Princess! ! ! 】

    【Uuuuu caught up! 】

    Hold your head and cry on the barrage.

    "It's finally here." Fang Qiaohe's eyes finally focused on the real thing. She stared at the back door and weakly raised the corners of her lips.

    "Miss Fang!" The visitor turned pale in shock.

    It did come, but unfortunately it wasn't the eldest princess who was in the barrage, but the wet nurse who had been by her side all the time.

    【Why is she! 】

    【Ah! This mammy didn't go to marry the eldest princess. I said why I felt that there were few people around the eldest princess at that time, so she was here! 】

    【Is the eldest princess arranged? Why didn't she come by herself? 】

    Mummy was stunned when she saw Fang Qiaohe, she hurried over and knelt beside Fang Qiaohe to check her injury.

    Seeing this, Mammy's face changed.

    "Why is the girl here?" Mammy asked.

    [Obviously it wasn't arranged by the eldest princess, right? Mammy doesn't even know about it. Don't wash the floor for the eldest princess, she is a ruthless and unrighteous scumbag! 】

    "You're finally here..." Fang Qiaohe opened her eyes with her last strength to see who was coming, and she smiled.

    "Give it to her...Quick!" Fang Qiaohe raised her hand laboriously and stuffed the military talisman into the palm of her grandmother's hand. Her broken voice could hardly tell the whole story. sentence, and by the end she almost roared.

    Mommy's tears rained down.

    "Miss Fang, you wait, His Highness will be back soon." The

    mother held Fang Qiaohe's hand, which was full of blood, which was frighteningly cold.

    "Ha...ha..." Fang Qiaohe smiled, blood dripping from the corners of his mouth.

    [Wuwuwu stop laughing, please stop laughing baby, Mama is going to cry! 】

    The damage of the battle-damaged beauty is too high. One of the bullet screens has almost all broken defenses, and the screen is full of humming and swiping, just like the Shura field in the world.