Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Confession

    Fu Sheng looked at Xiang Wan holding the box, and walked towards her step by step against the light, every step seemed to be stepping on her heart.

    There was silence all around, or there was a lot of noise, but Fu Sheng couldn't hear them all, and there was only one night in her world.

    Xiang Wan came to her and showed a smile that made Fu Sheng's heart beat slower. If Fu Sheng was asked to define cuteness, she might only choose the picture in front of her.

    Xiang Wan said, "Sister, this is a gift I gave you."

    [Fuck, this is the blue heart, this must be the blue heart! ]

    [No wonder Xiang Wan is so cruel today, it turned out to be to capture this heart! 】

    【Uuuuu, is this what I deserve to see? I announce that the evening sound is married today! ! ! 】

    There was chaos on the barrage, and the scene was not too much. After Xiang Wan let the waiter run out with her account opening card, the situation went out of control.

    "Sister must open it by hand." Xiang Wan deliberately emphasized the "hands".

    Fu Sheng took the box, she wanted to open it, but found that she couldn't find the opening of the box. At this time, someone recognized it on the barrage. This was the puzzle that Xiang Wan asked for from the owner of the puzzle shop during the day.

    [If I remember correctly, this puzzle is called "Casiopeia"? 】

    Fu Sheng was puzzled for a moment, not knowing what medicine Xiang Wanhuli was selling.

    "How to open this?" Fu Sheng asked in a low voice, a little embarrassed.

    "This... elder sister must know how to open it." Xiang Wan's lips curled up in a restrained arc, her eyes full of tension.

    It turned out that Xiang Wan would also be nervous.

    Fu Sheng carefully observed the box again. Since Xiang Wan said she would definitely be able to open it, it must have something to do with something they both knew.

    Suddenly, Fu Sheng noticed that there were several carved spots roughly arranged in a "W" shape on the lid of the box.

    "One, two, three..." Fu Sheng counted silently in his heart.

    There are five points in total.

    "This is..." Fu Sheng looked up at Xiang Wan abruptly, and asked in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "This is the Cassiopeia?"

    Xiang Wan pursed her lips, lowered her eyebrows, and acquiesced to this answer.

    Fu Sheng remembered that on the summer night when she was finished, she leaned drunkenly on Xiang Wan's shoulder, and those trivial memories she thought she had long forgotten suddenly came alive in an instant.

    She was a good drinker, but she didn't know whether it was because the wine was extraordinarily mellow or the atmosphere was intoxicating enough that day. In short, she walked vainly, pulling Xiang Wan to say a lot of things she wouldn't normally say.

    She likes the stars, that's different for her.

    No matter how far away she is, whether she is poor or rich, as long as she raises her head, she will always be in the same starlight with the person in her heart.

    At the end of the universe, there is a sea of ​​stars. She once struggled in the muddy and dirty land, but as soon as she looked up, she could see the stars from the distant past.