Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Ambition

    Papapa——

    Fu Sheng just came out of the play, when she heard applause behind her, she looked back, producer Yang Xiangping did not know when it came.

    "Come to visit the class, everyone has worked hard." President Yang nodded gracefully all the way, and the nude high-heeled shoes stepped on the ground to a rhythm, and finally stopped in front of Fu Sheng.

    "It's hard work." President Yang said it to Fu Sheng again.

    "The workload is so heavy when you come back from vacation, can you handle it?" Mr. Yang raised his eyebrows, "I remember you're an Omega, right?"

    "I'm an Omega, but I'm not that delicate." Fu Sheng smiled.

    "Well, you're right, I don't think Omegas have anything to be delicate," Mr. Yang blinked, lowered his voice and said to Fu Sheng, "I'm also an Omega."

    "Omegas are delicate and can't be independent, that's all The mischievous alphas made up and deceived people, they were just afraid that Omega would realize their power and shake their right to speak."

    Mr. Yang paused, then said: "We are fighting for the right to speak."

    Mr. Yang Beside Fu Sheng, there was a young and famous Xiang Wan next to him. Three outstanding Omegas got together, and it was a bit irritating to say these words.

    Xiao Wu: "Tears!"

    "Mr. Yang," Xiang Wan coughed guiltily, interrupting Yang Xiangping's sigh, "Why are you free today?"

    "Are you here to see me?" .

    "You guess."

    "I guess..." Xiang Wan smiled and turned his eyes to Fu Sheng, "I guess you came to see Mr. Fu."

    "You guessed it right." Mr. Yang Nod.

    "So, have you finished work? I have something to talk to Mr. Fu." Mr. Yang said.

    Fu Sheng was about to say that work was over when Director Han suddenly stood up and said, "Wait a minute."

    "Mr. Yang, come and take a look." Director Han waved from behind the monitor, motioning for Mr. Yang to re-watch the clip he just took.

    Director Han took two more steps to meet him, lowered his voice and whispered in Mr. Yang's ear: "I feel a little bit about this, you come and help me check."

    Mr. Yang and Director Han exchanged a few words in a low voice. The little horse sat down and started to replay the previous scene. The screenwriter Xie Budong, who was writing on the set, also came over to him, and everyone was used to it.

    "I think the part before Xiang Wan was better, the part where you said she was distracted." Xie Budong suddenly said this.

    Director Han and President Yang focused their four eyes on him. No matter how big the nerves were, they could feel something was wrong. Xie Budong was stunned for a moment, and then said with a dry smile: "I'm being

    foolish ." : "Do you think so too?"

    Xie Budong: "?"

    Director Han saw that Xiang Wan was distracted while filming, and was so angry that he flew into the sky, but after calming down, he looked back at the scene at the time, and there happened to be a camera seat for Xiang Wan. A close-up of Wan's hand was cut, and the green fingers traced slowly along Fu Sheng's thin back, the spine was undulating in line with the fabric, and Shang Wan's momentarily absent-minded expression...