Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Little Five

    "Xiao Wu, what's going on, please explain to me clearly." Fu Sheng returned to his room and closed the door, his face immediately turned cold.

    "What Omega, what inhibitor, what kind of world is this." Fu Sheng has completely calmed down, and his keen reason is back online. There are so many problems in this world that Fu Sheng can't ignore it. Personal experience tells her that this is a A world completely different from her reality.

    "Emmmmm the host is big, do you know what ABO gender differentiation is?" Xiao Wu whispered forcefully.

    Fu Sheng was silent.

    She searched in the depths of her memory, and she seemed to have read novels of this type when she was young and casual, but who would have thought that she would actually enter such a ridiculous world.

    "ABO sets such an important thing, why didn't you tell me?" Fu Sheng's tone became cold.

    "1551, you are my system, we live and die together, I don't want you to hide anything from me." Fu Sheng called out the full name of System 1551 for the first time.

    "I...I don't know..." 1551 was about to cry.

    From the moment he entered this world, Fu Sheng has always been calm and victorious. Although Fu Sheng hates babbling, he is also pampering the system 1551 like his own child, gentle and powerful.

    She fell into a big somersault today because 1551 failed to remind her earlier.

    "I'm sorry woo woo woo." The

    little system twitched and said: "I didn't know you didn't understand this, my world originally follows the ABO gender division, this novel is realistic in my opinion, I never thought about it. The host comes from a world without ABO."

    Fu Sheng clenched his fingers and took a deep breath.

    really.

    1551 Taking the concept of system and main god as a matter of course, Fu Sheng should have long realized that the other party and himself are from different worlds. If parallel universes do exist, it wouldn't be surprising to see an ABO gender-differentiated world.

    The system didn't mention it, just like she didn't ask, they all thought that the world was around them, and they never thought that the Lord God could link different worlds together.

    "Then, why did you get into the book and become a system without a body?" Fu Sheng asked.

    She lowered her eyes, her eyes fell on the script scattered on the table and the character biography she made overnight, and Fu Sheng's heart suddenly moved.

    "Xiao Wu, what's your name?"

    "I'm System 1551..." The system's voice was muffled, as if crying.

    "I mean, your own name."

    Even if there was a small supporting role in the script, Fu Sheng had to search through all the corners to find her name. It is precisely because of a name that a person has a connection with her world and becomes a person of flesh and blood.

    Fu Sheng was forced to come to a world that had nothing to do with herself, but she was still Fu Sheng, and the traces of System 1551 seemed to have completely disappeared, her name was replaced by a cold code, just like her Man never existed.

    "I...I...I'm sorry." The system burst into tears.

    "This is my punishment." The system could hear Fu Sheng's voice, she understood that Fu Sheng was kind, but she couldn't say it.