Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Inhibitors

    The fun is gone.

    The little makeup artist had left beforehand, and Fu Sheng sat alone in the dressing room surrounded by curtains to remove his makeup, took off his headgear, put on his own clothes, and slumped on the chair.

    Sweaty and seeing the wind, Fu Sheng felt a little groggy.

    Was the original owner's body so weak?

    Fu Sheng wondered in her heart, she didn't do anything except filming two scenes today, even if the original body neglected to exercise, she shouldn't be so tired that she didn't want to move a finger, right?

    "Xiao Wu, I don't feel right." Fu Sheng said.

    "This...isn't this normal?" System 1551 was also confused.

    Outside, there are voices.

    Xiang Wan: "Today's scene should have been filmed a long time ago. It's all my fault that I said a few more words to my friends and delayed the progress. The director didn't blame me?"

    Chen Jinsheng: "?"

    Chen Jinsheng never fought Xiang Wan . But he thought that Xiang Wan is the youngest actress in the country. There are also rumors that she has a prominent family background. Even Director Han is polite when talking to her. She should be a character who can walk sideways on the set.

    Why, in Xiang Wan's eyes, is he such a respectable person? Chen Jinsheng was a little flustered.

    In the morning, when the media were there, Director Han gave Chen Jinsheng a good look, and his disgust was so openly displayed.

    Who does his surname Han look down on?

    Chen Jinsheng took Qiao, and squeezed two lumps of flesh out of a greasy cake face: "It's not to blame, but filming has to be done well, and don't make so many falsehoods."

    "Yes, yes." Xiang Wan nodded.

    Chen Jinsheng felt even more refreshed. The evil fire that was disregarded by Fu Sheng and was despised by Director Han seemed to have disappeared suddenly. He looked at the light brown curly hair hanging from Xiang Wan's shoulders, and the fragrance radiated from it, as if he followed his family to there. The fragrance of Wuyi rock tea brought out by the host is a guest in a large family with a profound background.

    Chen Jinsheng heard it, and gradually became anxious.

    Although he has a close relationship with a lot of young actors who are not in the mainstream, if he can be liked by Xiang Wan... none of those people can compare to Xiang Wan.

    Chen Jinsheng straightened his back and tried his best to put on a high-spirited attitude, but he didn't know that it was just a funny face in the eyes of others.

    He was Xiang Wan's director, so he should have scolded Fang Qiu for good guidance. Chen Jinsheng thought about it this way, and he pointed it out unceremoniously. From Xiang Wan's scene today to the entire script, he even criticized Director Han's artistic style when he was bold.

    He said that he hated the sourness of Wen and Crepe the most, and he talked about Fu Sheng, don't think he didn't know, Fu Sheng pretended to be weak today, and turned his head and poured dirty water on others. Director Han thought he was deliberately wearing small shoes for the little actor!

    "But... I don't think Sister Fu did it on purpose, she just wanted to act well..." Xiang Wanzhan's voice came to Fu Sheng's ears.

    "She did it that way, and it really made the characters better."