Intro

Title: 男主总能听到我说话[快穿] | The hero can always hear me [Quick Transmigration]
Author: 轻语清狂

    Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to complete the task of helping the male lead, he had to work hard Let's do it again... die!

    Isn't it just to be a villain, simple!

    The scumbag actress who wants to be a wolf dog: "You're just an unpopular 18th-line star, who do you think you are!"

    Another voice came to the male protagonist's ear: "The future actor, please get more and more frustrated !" Be brave!"

    The arrogant princess who wants to marry the beautiful and miserable son: "I let you be my face, it is to give you face, don't give face to shame, pretend to be noble!"

    Another voice came to the male protagonist's ear: " Wow, my favorite Mei Qiang is pitiful, cute and pitiful, let my sister love you!"

    The female hooligan who wanted to chase after the school girl from a poor family: "The man who is my sister, I will cover you!"

    Another voice came to the male lead Ear: "Study is so good, can we change our minds?"

    ...

    Wait, something seems wrong!

    In the end, the male protagonists turned over and bullied them.

    The actor and actress calmly said in a low voice: "Actor and actress are a perfect match, sister, I am very brave now!"

    Bai Qiehei's son smiled warmly: "Princess, I am not enough, who else do you want?

    " He snorted: "If you want to have no brains, if you want someone, do you dare to ask for it?"

    Mu Ci panicked in his heart: Isn't it just bullying someone? What did I do wrong! Damn, is there still time to escape now?

    The male protagonist smiled coldly: "Do you dare to try to escape?"

    Mu Ci:? ? ? Fuck?

    Male protagonist: Hehe.

    Read the guide:

    1v1, the hero is alone.

    Sand sculpture cool text.

    Currently: The future film king [End] The

    sick and weak son [End]

    School master [End]

    Qing Leng Wangfu [End]

    Reborn apprentice [End]

    Male supporting role Chu Xi [End]

    Marriage first and then love [Updating]

    Content tags: Female supporting role The system quickly travels through the book to

    search for keywords: Protagonist: Mu Ci ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: Pre-received article "Women Disguised as Men in Every World" for collection ~

    One sentence introduction: Obviously I am the host, but the male protagonist has mind-reading skills

    Intention: Positive Go up and live hard!