Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Although Lin's mother is still a little worried, but the matter is urgent now, and there is no room for her to think about it.

    Mama Lin gave some simple instructions again, and then she and Papa Lin took Xiao Yumiao together and left by plane.

    Yu Shi seemed to be still in a daze, Mu Ci glanced at him, then grabbed his clothes and walked out.

    "What are you waiting for, let's leave early, or we won't even be able to catch up with today's high-speed train."

    After tugging, the people behind did not move.

    Mu Ci turned her head to look over and felt the arm she was holding was trembling slightly. She thought for a while, then stood in front of Yu Shi and said, "My parents, my mother and Yu Miao are all fine."

    Yu Shi Still silent.

    Mu Ci looked at the uneasy look of this big boy at the moment, she frowned slightly, then stepped forward, hugged him lightly, and then said seriously and solemnly: "I promise, they will definitely not There is something to do, Yu Shi, everything is over, this is just a trip, the probability of accidents is very small, but at present, you are the most worrying."

    Feeling the temperature of the person in his arms, Yu Shi felt anxious The anxiety and uneasiness seemed to gradually dissipate a lot with this person's careless but extremely gentle voice.

    Just when Mu Ci was about to let go of his hands, Yu Shi suddenly pressed her into his arms again, hugging her tightly, like a fish suffocating due to lack of water.

    When Mu Ci and Yu Shi returned home, Mama Lin was sitting in the living room watching TV with Yu Miao's children.

    When he saw them coming back, he hurriedly greeted them.

    "You two are here, I have dinner for the two of you, Xiao Ci tidy up and go eat quickly!"

    "..." So what about the company? Mu Ci was a little confused.

    Although the system roughly mentioned before that this emergency was just an accident and the Lin family would not be in serious trouble, it was unexpectedly too soon.

    Seeing Muci like this, Mama Lin knew what she was thinking, she smiled and explained briefly: "Your dad handled it in time, the company is fine, don't worry."

    "..." I

    feel like I was tricked by someone generally.

    The results of the midterm exam came out. When Mu Ci was sitting in the class, listening to the old class read the list on the podium, she felt that her grades this time should not be too bad. She had waited for a long time. From the first to the last place, she has not heard her results yet.

    Could it be that he did too well in the exam?

    That shouldn't be the case.

    Mu Ci felt that there might be something wrong with his grades.

    Rong Niannian on the side suddenly received: "Sister Mu Ci, why didn't I hear about your grades? My mother said this time that if I am 10 points higher than you, she will buy me a new mobile phone!"

    Mu Ci: "..."

    Hehe.

    When the class was about to start, the old class took a look at Muci, and then said with a complicated expression: "Lin Muci will come to the office after class, I have something to tell you."