Chapter 113

Chapter 113 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (2)

    Mu Ci glanced at the bed. Although there were two pillows on the bed, the quilt was in a mess. One was on top of the head and the other was under the feet. It is estimated that in the recent period, The two had separated and slept together.

    Tut tut.

    dog man.

    After breakfast, Muci tidied himself up. He didn't put on the extremely gaudy makeup like the original owner did. He even wore clothes that were much lighter than usual. He simply tied his head with a bun and put on a black sweater underneath. It was a pair of fashionable blue jeans, and a jacket was casually worn outside. He picked up the bento he had made in advance, and went out like that.

    Today I went to Chu Xi's place to have a look quietly, so naturally I can't be too public.

    During this period of time, the hero Bai Yueguang Zhu Qingqing in the plot has just returned to China.

    After following the route in the memory information, when they reached the downstairs of Chu Xi's company building, Mu Ci was stopped at the front desk.

    "I'm sorry miss, you can't just come in without an appointment."

    Mu Ci raised his head and supported his forehead.

    She was eager to find someone, why did she forget about this, before she came, she thought about making a phone call with Lin Tezhu who was next to Chu Xi later, but she forgot in a blink of an eye.

    He smiled apologetically with the young lady at the front desk, then turned around and took out his mobile phone, walked to the sofa in the reception area of ​​the lobby, sat down casually, and began to search for Assistant Lin's phone.

    She remembered that Chu Xi should not be busy at this time.

    And the moment Mu Ci turned around, the expressions of those at the front desk changed immediately, and they even gave Mu Ci a contemptuous look, and then discussed in a low voice.

    "Look, there is another person who came to look for our President Chu. At her age, she is probably a college student. She is not in school at this time. She is here to look for our President Chu. I don't even think about it. Our workaholic President Chu, How can I have time to talk to these little girls on weekdays."

    "This little girl is probably inexperienced. It is impossible for anyone to find President Chu. President

    Chu is already married." ...Then what happened to Miss Zhu who has been pestering our President Chu recently?"

    "..." The

    two were gossiping and discussing, but when they looked up, they saw the leader next to President Chu, Assistant Lin Te He hurried down from the elevator building, and then seemed to be looking for someone, looking around from left to right, frowning.

    Seeing that Lin Te's help came down, Mu Ci stood up quickly and waved to him.

    "Special assistant Lin, this way."

    At first, special assistant Lin didn't pay much attention to Mu Ci over there, and still looked around trying to find the very troublesome Miss Mu.

    Until Mu Ci gave up struggling and walked towards Lin Tezhu. After getting closer, the other party held up his glasses, looked at Mu Ci in surprise, and said in disbelief, "Husband... madam?"

    "Hello, Assistant Lin." Seeing his astonished expression,

    Mu Ci twitched the corners of his mouth.