Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    "No, I can't beat you."

    Mu Ci refused, and after realizing that she was temporarily safe, she sat by the fire to keep warm, not wanting to move at all.

    "I said you woman, why are you not challenging at all!" Xingzhou was a little irritable.

    Mu Ci didn't take his words seriously at all, and at this moment, the little white snake that she picked up just now suddenly crawled over and even came to her side.

    Mu Ci glanced at it from the corner of her eye, and seemed to think of something in her mind. She picked up the little white snake and put it in her hand. Then, as if she wanted to prove something, she held it in her hand, stood up, and walked to Xingzhou's side.

    Xingzhou was looking depressed, cold and irritable.

    "What are you doing!"

    He didn't look good at all, but the moment he turned around, his pupils constricted, and his face suddenly turned pale again, exactly the same as when Wen Xiuqi saw the snake before.

    "You...you throw it away!"

    "Why? Are you afraid?" Mu Ci was unmoved at all.

    "How...how is it possible, anyway, you should throw this thing away first!" Xingzhou was still pale.

    Seeing the genuine panic in his eyes, something flashed in Mu Ci's eyes, then he pursed his lips, walked to the grass beside the cave, and threw it into it.

    "Here, it's gone." Mu Ci spread out his hands to let him see, with an innocent look on his face.

    Looking at her like this, Xingzhou felt that his heart and lungs were about to explode.

    He gave Mu Ci a vicious look.

    "I remember you." Xing Zhou stared angrily at Mu Ci's eyes, as if he wanted to remember her firmly, with unwilling resentment and annoyance.

    Mu Ci watched him slowly close his eyelids and passed out.

    ignore him!

    According to Wen Xiuqi's reaction, she was not quite able to figure out what was going on in his situation, and what the Leaving Soul Disease specifically meant. Then I thought of the "Book of Miraculous Doctors" in my props column. I guess there would be relevant records on it. After all, it was something about this world, and some related props would give reasonable explanations.

    Ignoring Wen Xiuqi who fainted again, Mu Ci directly took out the "Book of Miraculous Doctors" from the item bar, flipped through it very quickly, and went straight to find the relevant narrative records about cold poison and the disease of leaving the soul.

    After all, it is something given by the above, and it is quite reliable, and with such a godly title, I can't even find a cold poison, so don't mention any rewards.

    It records the source of the disease of cold poison. It was originally transmitted from Cangxia Kingdom. Cangxia Kingdom is the enemy of Qingxia Kingdom. That country has a special terrain. The medicinal materials for cold poison are not easy to grow. Generally, only Cangxia Kingdom can produce them. Could it be related to Wen Xiuqi's background?

    Mu Ci thought for a moment, and decided to record this information in his small notebook.

    People who have been poisoned by the cold poison cannot use their internal energy. If they use it for a while, the cold poison will erode the body little by little, and the five viscera and six internal organs will reach all parts of the blood, and the cold poison will be accompanied by the onset of the disease and produce the disease of leaving the soul , the disease of leaving the soul will amplify the negative emotions of the poisoned person, and even in extreme cases, it will directly become a new conscious existence independently, and it is very likely to make various extreme measures.