Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Future Movie King (7)

    After drinking warm water, Mu Ci was somewhat sober.

    Passing over Ji Li, ran to the bathroom to vomit, cleaned himself up, washed his face, and finally walked out.

    When he came out, he found that the future actor was sitting at the dining table, staring at her without blinking.

    Although the eyes are not very friendly, but...uh, how should I put it, it should finally have the consciousness of being a little wolf dog?

    There were all kinds of dishes on the table, which were the meals from the family she had been thinking about before. Not only that, but also the delicious porridge, which was just spit out in the bathroom after passing, which instantly aroused her appetite.

    "Wow, my little wolf dog is so nice! Dad loves you, muamua~"

    Ji Li: "..." His face darkened for a second.

    Think of a plant.

    Does this person really come here for whatever he wants, should he say he doesn't hold grudges or... is simple-minded.

    One second I was so angry that I wanted to strangle you to death, but the next second I loved you.

    Ji Li is no stranger to her convulsions from time to time, seeing her still standing there with an excited face but forced to bear it, she directly greeted in a cold voice, "Come over for dinner."

    "Oh, oh!"

    "It's quite interesting, hum." Mu Ci frowned slightly, gave Ji Li a contemptuous look, and then walked slowly over.

    Then, he sat down, with a cold expression on his face, his hands moved quickly, and he kept stuffing things into his mouth. From the outside, it seems that eating is quite elegant, but in fact, she stuffed almost half of the food into her stomach.

    Looking at her like this, Ji Li seemed to understand why this person was one way before her, but she was another way in her heart.

    It is estimated that the high-cold personality is the setting of this person's role as a queen. After all, in the future, he must be in line with international standards, so he should not be too down-to-earth.

    Then the extremely ugly things I said to him before are probably also because of this.

    Before he knew it, Ji Li had already vindicated Mu Ci in his heart.

    At this moment, he looked at Mu Ci's eyes and felt in his heart. The original disgust and impatience had already dissipated a lot, and what was left was only exploration and some other complicated feelings.

    If Mu Ci knew that Ji Li thought so, he would definitely die from laughing, he would definitely give a thumbs up, and secretly shouted: Don't be the movie king, let's go straight to Brain Budi and make his debut.

    But to be honest, Ji Li's appearance this time really made Mu Ci's affection for him gradually increase.

    But...

    After Mu Ci had eaten and drank enough, he looked at Ji Li and said directly: "You move your things here tomorrow and live here!"

    She still remembered that the task was not finished yet, when she was eating in the restaurant , and never had the opportunity to "suppress the hero through Bian Yuchen", although she still hasn't figured out what this has to do with Ji Li's destruction of Bian's family.

    But for Ji Li to move here, on the one hand, she will follow the route specified by the task, and on the other hand, she can secretly help the male lead improve his acting skills and prepare for becoming a future actor.