Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Mu Ci sat on the main seat, looking at the man who appeared suddenly.

    At present, it is not clear how to deal with this person. After all, the emperor specially recruited him, and it is impossible for her to drive him away directly.

    Bai Qingchen held a folding fan, and fanned it once and for all, full of unrestrained evil all over her body, allowing her to look at it wantonly.

    "I said, little junior sister, you have seen and listened to this, why don't you treat me to a cup of tea first, senior brother, I have been exhausted all this way, so it makes people feel distressed." Bai Qingchen said with hooked corners of his mouth Cheeky words.

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched, and he raised his hand impatiently.

    "Xiao Tao, serve tea." The maid, Xiao Tao blushed, and

    put the tea beside Bai Qingchen.

    Bai Qingchen gave her a flirtatious smile, Xiao Tao quickly lowered her head and dared not look any more.

    "It's still my junior sister who knows how much she loves me!" Bai Qingchen laughed lightly, then gave Mu Ci a look, picked up the tea, and drank it in one gulp.

    Even drinking tea is expressing myself.

    This person is really difficult to deal with, Mu Ci pressed his head, feeling a real headache.

    "Bai Qingchen, what are you doing here?" Mu Ci looked impatient.

    "Why don't you call me Senior Brother, you are really big or small. Besides, didn't your father ask me to come here? How could you not know?" Bai Qingchen shook his head, looking at her with a face full of hatred look.

    I'm so meow...

    Mu Ci wanted to scold someone.

    Seeing her like this, Bai Qingchen had a flash of surprise in her eyes, but suddenly said with a sad face: "After so many years, you really have changed, you are not the one who allows me to beat and scold you!" Little girl, how obedient you were back then, I told you to go east, but you never dared to go west, and I told you to cry, but you never dared to laugh! Oh, now..."

    Mu Ci: "..." Sure enough, he still wanted to hit someone, but this man just owed it!

    "Your Majesty asked me to come and ask me to discipline you, so senior brother, I will temporarily stay with you for about a month. Of course, if you don't obey, it may be longer."

    Bai Qingchen finally said this time The purpose of coming was stated, but Mu Ci didn't think it was his real purpose, he definitely had other things to do, as for the things the emperor told him, it was just unavoidable, incidentally, a person like him.

    "This princess is not yet married. It's not good that you, a big man, often come and go to my princess mansion." Mu Ci frowned, trying to refuse.

    When Bai Qingchen heard her words, his smile completely lost his image, but he was still handsome and unrestrained.

    "Little sister, are you joking with me, senior brother? Do you have a good reputation? You don't want to bully senior brother. You are a countryman who doesn't know the current news in your capital. Your notorious reputation is almost becoming a nursery rhyme. Senior brother, I can sing a few lines." Oh, puff hahaha——"

    Mu Ci gritted his molars, and glared at Bai Qingchen, who was laughing and wishing he could roll on the ground a few times, his eyes were full of anger.