Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    at night.

    In the other courtyard, the second prince of Cangxia Kingdom, Yu Nanzheng, had a gloomy expression, while the envoy next to him had a pensive expression.

    "Tell me, is that son of the Marquis of Yongning deliberately against His Royal Highness? My Highness has asked someone to check it out. The ten princesses have no nonsense marriage contract at all. At the banquet, it must be that Wen who is surnamed. !”

    With a snap, a crisp sound, the white porcelain teacup was slammed onto the ground.

    Yu Nan was angry for a long time, and found that the person next to him didn't respond, and his heart was full of anger, but because of the identity of the person who came, he could only hold back, and said: "Master Lin, why don't you speak?

    " He raised his head, still frowning, and said in thought: "I was thinking about the Prince Yongning at the banquet."

    "What's wrong with that guy, he has lost face to His Highness today, His Highness can't wait to execute him!" The second prince Yu Nan viciously road.

    Seeing him like this, Lin Laishi frowned again, and a look of disapproval flashed in his eyes.

    "The lower official was just thinking, that Crown Prince Wen seems to look a lot like a person. But he couldn't figure out who he looks like for a while."

    "Who does he look like who cares about my Highness! Okay, okay, let's not mention him! "

    Yu Nan waved his hand, and said casually, and then two women came in outside, dressed very revealingly, and after walking a few steps, they entangled Yu Nan.

    But Lin Laishi glanced at it with a veiled frown, then said his goodbyes and left.

    When they reached a dark place in the other courtyard, a man in black suddenly appeared in front of him.

    Lin Lai envoy said in a deep voice: "Go and investigate Wen Xiuqi, the prince of Yongning Hou in Qingxia Kingdom, be careful, don't let the Second Highness know about this, everything is done in secret."

    "Yes!"

    The man in black dodged to leave, Lin Laishi looked up at the night sky. He thought of the woman from more than ten years ago in his mind, and a complicated feeling emerged in his heart.

    If it was as he guessed, then their Cangxia Kingdom would be in chaos...

    After a while, Lin Laishi left.

    And just a moment after he left, a black figure appeared behind the rockery where he was standing just now.

    Mu Ci got off the carriage, and just after walking a few steps, he heard a familiar voice.

    "I'm back."

    Bai Qingchen was leaning against the door of the Princess Mansion, as if he had been waiting for a long time, but also just happened to be standing there.

    Mu Ci glanced at him, then hummed casually.

    Before Bai Qingchen could say anything, Mu Ci thought about what happened at the banquet, and felt that it was necessary for him to explain: "I'm getting married, so I should just live with it for a while."

    Bai Qingchen immediately froze in place.

    He opened his lips as if he wanted to say something, but his eyes fell on the indifferent eyes of the man in front of him, his throat seemed to be choked, and he couldn't say a word.