Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Mu Ci was confused for a while, and finally regained his consciousness, and according to his own setting, he put down these words.

    Although the original owner liked Wen Xiuqi, her goal was always the sea of ​​stars, and she would not be trapped just because a clear stream appeared.

    She was determined to raise a group of beautiful men in her princess mansion. Although the emperor could not agree, it was impossible for her to be trapped by Wen Xiuqi, a man who was gentle on the surface but extremely possessive.

    Mu Ci's blunt words made Wen Xiuqi's body visibly stiff, and the corners of his slightly hooked lips froze on his face, but when he looked at it again, there was no abnormality at all, he was still the incomparably handsome and shockingly handsome man before. The gorgeous Wen Shizi.

    He smiled lightly, even though he was only wearing a white underclothes sodden and sticking to his body at the moment, and the ends of his black hair were beaten, he didn't look embarrassed at all.

    "Presumably the princess hasn't figured it out yet. When the princess's heart is settled, this son will come to propose marriage in person." This is said in a very elegant way, but there is a faint hint of strength in it.

    The corners of Muci's mouth twitched, and he said, "Then you just wait."

    Bai Qingchen finally arrived late, and when he waited, he found that the killer leader of the Shadow Pavilion had fainted to one side, and the other two people on the other side But they stood together strangely.

    He walked over and opened the folding fan with a clatter, seemingly unintentionally, and subconsciously separated the two of them, then turned his head to look at Mu Ci, and asked, "Little Junior Sister, has this guy recovered?"

    Bai Qingchen looked at the The fake smile on the guy's face was pulled out, so it's probably good.

    Mu Ci replied with a hum, looking a little absent-minded.

    Seeing this, Bai Qingchen looked at Wen Xiuqi, who was smiling lightly, and suddenly regretted curing this guy's cold poison, feeling faintly that he had established a strong opponent for himself.

    Wen Xiuqi was rarely in a good mood, even Bai Qingchen didn't care about his cold eyes, just kept looking at Mu Ci, smiled lightly, and said softly: "Princess, I'm waiting for your reply."

    Mu Ci: "..." How can I feel a strong sense of threat in it!

    Can it be rejected manually?

    In the end, Wen Xiuqi sent people to arrest Yingying, and he also took away those subordinates who brought Yingying with him. Mu Ci didn't know how to deal with it afterwards, whether it was life or death.

    It just seems that the interaction between Wen Xiuqi and the heroine Rong is getting less and less, and the plot surrounding the heroine is also changing little by little. Thinking of the recent important news in Beijing, the news that the Fifth Prince Qiu Shaoyuan was about to marry the daughter of an official as his concubine, Mu Ci felt a headache.

    The female lead is going to marry the male lead, so what should the male lead do?

    At present, one of the main missions has been completed, and after that, all that remains is to help Wen Xiuqi find his true life experience before leaving this world.

    Mu Ci remembered that the reward she got for completing the triggered task last time was still quietly placed in her inventory. She clicked on the inventory, and there was a glowing fragment on it. The label on it was: A paragraph about Wen Xiuqi fragments of memory.