Chapter 89

Chapter 89 Reborn Apprentice (12)

    This... This is Bai Anwu? ! !

    Mu Ci was very surprised, but if Bai Anwu was indeed from the Demon Realm, then it seemed that all the abnormalities before could be explained clearly.

    And choosing such a coincidental time to appear, so to speak, the conflict between the two factions and even the inexplicable alliance before may be caused by Bai Anwu behind the scenes.

    However, if this is the case, then why did Bai Anwu find her at that time, her White Mist Mountain was extremely far away from the head of the Pine Forest School, if she wanted to do something, it would be inconvenient at all.

    Mu Ci thought for a while, and suddenly thought of Chu Xi.

    Could it be that it was because Chu Xi was under her door that Bai Anwu went after her on purpose? What the hell was the ambition I saw in that guy's eyes before? It is the ambition to make a comeback in the demon world, and then annex the two factions of Pine Forest and Valkyrie in one fell swoop!

    Mu Ci: ...

    "Master, was he taken aback? I didn't expect it at all. I'm sorry, but the apprentice didn't lie to you. I really want you to be my master."

    Bai Anwu still smiled The cloud was light and the wind was light, but there was a faint hint of danger in those words. He was wearing a black robe that was completely different from before. The rich black color seemed to be the black wind that had just appeared before, with a The darkness that devours all.

    Mu Ci looked at him, but didn't speak.

    I wasn't particularly surprised, I was vaguely confused by other things before, but I was overturned this idea before, but I didn't expect it to be true, this guy Bai Anwu is really a person from the demon world, and even his status is not low. .

    [Mu Ci: Is the system there? ]

    [System: On. ]

    [Mu Ci: The plot

    has already developed to such a point, and Bai Anwu is completely a big villain in this way, why is this person not mentioned in the plot information at all? ]

    [System: Maybe it’s the butterfly effect, because you have to complete the task and it doesn’t match the previous plot, so I don’t know what went wrong, and then this Bai Anwu has his own chance, and now he has become a villain, Brushed a wave of presence. ]

    Mu Ci was surprised for a moment.

    [Mu Ci: I found that you are quite good at using words. This sentence is quite slippery. ]

    [System: ...]

    After clarifying the general situation, Bai Anwu spoke.

    "Isn't Master not surprised? Why did the disciple appear here?" Bai Anwu seemed to completely ignore the leaders of the Songlin Sect and the Wushen Sect, and only kept talking to Mu Ci.

    Mu Ci remained silent.

    "The disciple naturally came here for Master, Master, do you believe it?"

    For Mu Ci's seemingly indifferent reaction, Bai Anwu didn't mind at all, and just talked to himself, not expecting her answer.

    It's just that what he said this time made Mu Ci really a little surprised.

    If it was said that he came for the two factions as a member of the devil world, she might still believe it, but she would not believe Bai Anwu's statement that he came for her.