Chapter 46

Chapter 46 The School Grassman (3)

    The task was successful, Mu Ci looked at the king's version of the five-year college entrance examination and three-year simulation book spread out on the table, but felt worried and had a headache.

    She hasn't studied for a long time, and she has almost forgotten a lot of things. Liberal arts and the like are okay, but science is really hard to describe. She has always been insensitive to numbers.

    Alright, let's give this book to the male lead, anyway, she doesn't want it, and whoever wants it will want it.

    Mu Ci didn't even look at it again, he grabbed a corner and stuffed it into the desk drawer.

    After listening to the class in a daze for a day, finally when the school bell rang, Mu Ci's mental state, which had been in a daze all day, finally lifted up immediately. Almost as soon as the bell rang, his brain became active and his spirit soaring.

    She picked up her schoolbag from the desk drawer, pulled out the King's Edition "Five-Year College Entrance Examination and Three-Year Simulation" in the desk drawer, stuffed it into the empty schoolbag, put it on her shoulder, turned her head and walked away.

    Rong Niannian on the side was not far away from her, and there were only two aisles between them. Seeing Mu Ci like this, she quickly grabbed her schoolbag and chased after Mu Ci who had already walked out of the door.

    "Sister Muci, wait for me!" Rong Niannian shouted from behind.

    When Mu Ci heard the voice, he stopped and waited for her. After Rong Niannian followed, the first sentence above was: "Sister Mu Ci, I just saw you put a book in your schoolbag. Is the book ready?"

    Rong Niannian looked adoring and excited.

    Muci : "..."

    Lin Muci really accidentally gained a crazy fan who adores unconditionally.

    Along the way, Rong Niannian never stopped talking, nor did he hear Mu Ci's um-hmm in response. The other party seemed to know everything, from inside the class to outside the class, from the current grade to the second and third year of high school, and even From this school to other schools, the gossip is very well-informed.

    "Hey, Sister Mu Ci, I heard that a transfer student has just been transferred from Class 1 and 1 of senior high school. She seems to be called Ding Nianzhen. I heard that she is very good-looking. Many men in our class have gone to see her. Heh, don't you Knowing what they look like, they all look like they have never seen a woman before, their eyeballs are about to fall off, hehe."

    Rong Niannian sneered.

    Ding Nianzhen? The heroine has transferred from another school? Mu Ci was stunned for a moment.

    In fact, she doesn't really want to get in touch with these plot characters, especially the heroine. Her mission is to serve the hero. In fact, other things are not particularly important. This world just provided a script at the beginning to build a big stage. .

    On this stage, she helps the hero by completing tasks, and some side tasks will also be triggered according to the relationship between plot tasks. So everything is unknown. Forget it, the soldiers came to cover up the water and the soil, who made her eat this bowl of rice.

    Seeing that Mu Ci seemed a little interested, Rong Niannian quickly added, "Sister Mu Ci, who do you think is Ding Nianzhen's deskmate?"

    "Yu Shi." Mu Ci remained unmoved.