Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Wen Xiuqi's words were full of sullenness. Although he was calm and self-possessed, he seemed to be suppressing an endless storm, as if he could do something crazy in the next moment.

    He pursed his lips tightly, with a cold and stern look on his handsome face, he just said.

    "Wedding, continue!"

    The people around him were frightened by Yongning Hou Shizi's aura, and they didn't know what to do in the current situation.

    And in this stalemate, suddenly the emperor fainted.

    "Your Majesty!" the person next to him shouted.

    Mu Ci suddenly lifted the hijab, and then ran to the emperor, shouting: "Father, what's wrong with you, father!"

    When she passed by, some jewelry on her body accidentally scratched the emperor's hand, The emperor's eyelids twitched indistinctly. Seeing this, Mu Ci immediately understood something, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

    The father-in-law at the side was very discerning, and shouted to the stunned and even frightened people: "Go back to the palace and pass on the imperial doctor!"

    After that, there was a chaos, and the emperor was carried away and sent back to Gan. Ning Gong, heal your wounds!

    As the emperor's most beloved daughter, Mu Ci was also taken away together.

    The emperor didn't know when he grabbed Mu Ci's hand, and he kept grabbing it tightly even when he was fainting. It was like this, and the marriage would definitely not work out.

    When Mu Ci was about to leave, Wen Xiuqi who was standing beside her suddenly grabbed the corner of her clothes, and Mu Ci turned to look at him.

    At this moment, this handsome man in red, this man who always hides his emotions very deeply and always smiles lightly, is now tightly pursing his lips, his face is slightly pale, very much like the cold poison in his body before. He looked down slightly, his eyes seemed to be foggy, but he couldn't see clearly.

    She heard him calling softly, his voice trembling, with a hint of begging.

    "Princess……"

    This voice seemed to be able to cry in the next moment.

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment.

    Wen Xiuqi looked up into those indifferent and calm eyes, his heart trembled suddenly, and subconsciously, he grabbed the corner of her clothes tightly again.

    "Princess, do you want to regret the marriage?"

    Mu Ci was in a daze, a little overwhelmed by his words.

    It's not that she wants to regret the marriage, well, now that this happened, she can't do anything about it, his status is too special, and he married her in such a muddle, no one in the two countries would bless him.

    But Wen Xiuqi's appearance was too miserable.

    Mu Ci sorted out her thoughts, then patted his arm lightly, and then held his hand, making him loosen the corner of her clothes. She said "wait for my return" with a little consolation, and then left with the support of her attendants.

    Mu Ci, the bride of this wedding has left. Marquis Yongning took a look at Wen Xiuqi and followed him into the palace. He knew why the emperor suddenly fainted this time. Some other guests also followed him into the palace. Check on the health of His Majesty's dragon body.