Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    On the day of the midterm exam, the distribution of Qingshui High School's exam room was based on the ranking of the last monthly exam. Mu Ci's last result was at the bottom of the university, so he was naturally assigned to the last exam room. If there is no accident, Rong Niannian should also be in here.

    Mu Ci casually took two black pens and a piece of proof paper and walked to the examination room where she was. As soon as she reached the second floor, before she had walked a few steps, Yu Anjie followed behind.

    He only held a pen in his hand, and his face was full of indifference. Those who knew that way were going to take an exam, and those who didn't know thought he was going on a spring outing.

    Yu Anjie is currently in the same class as Mu Ci, that is, Yu Anjie who played basketball with her on the basketball court before, and entangled her every time.

    Yu Anjie looked foolish, walked forward with long legs, strangled Mu Ci with one arm, and said with a smile: "Sister Mu Ci, why don't you invite me and let's go together!"

    "You go Your exam room, I'll go to mine, what did I tell you to do!" Mu Ci looked at the mentally retarded eyes.

    "Fuck, you probably forgot, we are at the same level, we are both at the bottom of the age, you are not in the same test room as me, who are you in the test room with, why, you still want to be in the test room with the first grade? Hahaha !" Yu Anjie smiled, then let go of Mu Ci, and hammered her back in a circle, the force was not light anyway.

    "Sister Mu Ci, I found that you've been a little funny recently! Hahaha!"

    Mu Ci was noticed, and he almost fell over when he gave him a sudden hammer.

    She cursed in a low voice, then turned around, clenched her fist tightly, and punched Yu Anjie in the stomach, also mercilessly.

    Yu Anjie was originally a sports student, with rough skin and thick flesh. Although Mu Ci beat him hard, he still managed it properly, and it didn't hurt too much.

    But this guy was covering his stomach, pretending to vomit blood, and with a tragic and sad expression on his face, he complained: "Pfft—Sister Mu Ci, you, you are so cruel!"

    Mu Ci looked at his hypocrisy and affectation The corners of his mouth twitched.

    But just as she was about to turn around, she suddenly caught sight of a familiar figure from the corner of her eye. She pulled away Yu Anjie, who was acting as a child, and then Yu Shi's handsome face appeared clearly not far away.

    The other party glanced at this side casually, his face was expressionless, and there was even a little imperceptible gloomy expression, and then he brushed past Mu Ci with something, as if he was a stranger.

    Mu Ci froze for a moment.

    "Sister Mu Ci, that buddy... Are you familiar with that buddy?" Yu Anjie stared at Yu Shi's back and asked seemingly unintentionally.

    Mu Ci seemed to be a little angry at Yu Shi's attitude just now. She had a cold face and said indifferently: "Hehe, do you think he looks like he has something to do with me just now? I'm not familiar with him. Guy, we have nothing to do with each other."

    "Really..."

    If it doesn't matter, then why did that buddy look at me just now, feeling as if I stole his wife.

    Yu Anjie was a little confused.

    Yu Anjie didn't dare to say the latter, he was afraid that if he said it, Mu Ci would definitely punch him in the stomach again, in a merciless way.