Chapter 125

Chapter 125 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (14)

    It's the same restaurant as before.

    When Mu Ci arrived, Yuan Jing had already arrived.

    He was sitting by the window, wearing a black peaked cap with the brim pulled down low, covering his brows and eyes with his black hair.

    In that position in the back, staring out the window without moving.

    Mu Ci looked over from a distance, and felt that this big boy was extremely lonely, just a single figure.

    When she walked over, Yuan Jing seemed to be still watching the people coming and going outside the window in a daze, without noticing Mu Ci's approach at all.

    Mu Ci sat down, and then quietly looked at the big boy on the opposite side, he looks really good-looking and good-looking, unlike Chu Xi's handsome, Yuan Jing's looks are extremely delicate kind of.

    It was precisely because of this face that the original owner "Mu Ci" picked up Yuan Jing who had just picked up customers for the first time in the nightclub.

    At that time, Yuan Jing's temperament was too clean, and his appearance was quite similar to Chu Xi's. In order to prevent Yuan Jing from being ruined, the original owner directly paid him the contract liquidated damages and gave him an emergency a large sum of money.

    Later, Yuan Jing was discovered by scouts, and entered the entertainment circle. He stumbled and struggled for a long time, bit by bit stubbornly trying to repay the money he thought he owed.

    In Yuan Jing's most difficult time, the original owner who suddenly happened to appear was probably his brightest light in the dark.

    From the following plots, I learned that when Yuan Jing was still in college, his mother was ill and needed a huge amount of medical expenses. His family was originally only at a well-off level, because this completely fell into a trough.

    Then, at the instigation of some people with ulterior motives, Yuan Jing chose another path.

    This is also the reason why Mu Ci didn't get things done. She thought that there would be such a day, and this person would come to her to ask her thoroughly.

    Mu Ci'an sat quietly opposite Yuan Jing, and after waiting for a long time, Yuan Jing suddenly seemed to realize something and turned his head.

    His demeanor at this moment is no longer as sunny as when Mu Ci met him for the first time, Yuan Jing at this moment is the real him.

    Seeing that he had turned his head and withdrawn his attention to look over, Mu Ci just smiled lightly, as if he had seen through something thoroughly.

    What Yuan Jing originally wanted to say, but after seeing her like this, she suddenly couldn't say anything.

    The originally turbulent emotions seemed to suddenly have no outlet to vent, and stopped there, stiff and unable to move a step.

    Yuan Jing frowned.

    I had guessed countless times before that when I saw this person again, I would say something nicely, but after seeing this person, I couldn't say anything.

    In the end, he took off the hat on his head with a little irritability, and then plucked his hair twice with a little unease, and then asked a little uncomfortable.

    "How are you doing now?"

    "I'm fine, thank you."

    Mu Ci obeyed kindly.