Chapter 114

Chapter 114 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (3)

    Chu Xi rarely sat at the office desk in a daze, looking at the back of Mu Ci leaving angrily, feeling a little confused.

    He remembered that Assistant Lin Te mentioned that she likes to spend money on shopping, but she was upset when he gave her the card.

    It was rare for Chu Xi not to enter the working state as quickly as usual, but leaned back on the chair, thinking of the woman who brought him food just now, feeling a little strange in his heart, and then when he thought of her After leaving angrily, Chu Xi frowned again, looking sullen.

    When Assistant Lin knocked on the door and walked in, he could vaguely feel the low air pressure around his boss.

    This... isn't Madam just delivering a meal? What is this doing?

    It seems that he will not have a good day today.

    Mu Ci returned home at night, packed himself up and had dinner, waited for a long time, but did not see Chu Xi, until Lin Tezhu later called.

    Assistant Lin said on the phone a little cowardly: "Madam, it seems that Mr. Chu won't be able to go home tonight. He has a lot of work, so he has to work overtime at the company."

    Mu Ci: ...

    suddenly a little angry, no, yes The very angry kind.

    She remembered asking Special Assistant Lin at noon that today's work should not be very busy, and for Chu Xi, whether he was busy or not was entirely in his definition.

    But now he suddenly said that he was busy, and hearing Lin Tezhu's voice, he was obviously looking for an excuse, so why did Chu Xi not want to go home.

    The more Mu Ci thought about it, the more angry he became, and even wanted to call him personally to ask what this guy was up to.

    It's just that reason still prevailed. After Mu Ci calmed down, she didn't think about it anymore. After all, it was because of the setting. In the plot, the current Chu Xi's perception of her is still disgusted. So, between her and him, let's take it slowly, don't rush, there is still a long way to go, she will let him fall in love with her again bit by bit.

    After thinking these things through, Mu Ci tidied himself up and went to bed.

    There is another battle to be fought tomorrow.

    She slept fast on this side, while on the other side, Chu Xi, who excused that he was busy with work, sat at the desk all night with frowning eyebrows, not working hard, just sitting there dryly.

    So why did he resist going home today?

    No matter how Chu Xi thought about it, she couldn't figure it out.

    The next day, Mu Ci woke up early on purpose. After eating early, he began to tidy up and dress himself up very maturely. Ready to go out after the news.

    Yuan Jing over there was extremely happy when he received the news, and came to the old place that the two had agreed to, which was a well-hidden Chinese restaurant.

    When Mu Ci arrived on time, he found that the other party had already been sitting there waiting, even when he saw her coming, he stood up and waved towards her, smiling very happily.

    When Mu Ci saw the sunny and handsome man in front of him who was smiling happily, he felt even more troublesome.

    After building up his mind again, Mu Ci let out a breath and walked over.