Chapter 18

Chapter 18 The Future Movie King (18)

    The car traveled smoothly, and finally arrived at the banquet held by the old man of the Bian family. After getting out of the car and giving the car keys to the staff, Mu Ci took Ji Li's arm and walked towards the banquet.

    The banquet this time was held in the old house of Bian's family, and the guests who were invited were those who were closely related to Bian's family, and of course they also included top figures in various fields, including those in the entertainment industry, film and television industry, and so on.

    In fact, Mu Ci also wanted to take this opportunity to sell Ji Li, and let him meet some famous directors and producers by the way, paving the way for his future career as an actor.

    I go! I am too dedicated to riding a horse!

    The more Mu Ci thought about it, the more he felt that was the case!

    After the agreement between her and Ji Li is terminated, she may be able to publish a book "What Are the Necessary Qualities You Should Possess to Be a Competitive Funder" at her own expense, and then distribute a copy to everyone in her circle to improve the situation in the circle. A smoky atmosphere. Perhaps, she can also create a new era and become No.1 in the world of gold masters.

    Oh, by the way, the first copy must be sent to that little idiot Wu Meili.

    Mu Ci was thinking wildly, the corners of his mouth couldn't help curling up, and he even laughed softly.

    After knowing it, I realized that I seemed to be a little carried away, and hurriedly coughed lightly and quickly skipped the little accident just now.

    Ji Li tilted her head and glanced at Mu Ci, the corners of her mouth twitched. For some reason, she felt that Song Mu Ci just now was a little... wretched. I must have misread it, but when I looked at it again, it was already that dignified, noble and glamorous young lady.

    "..."

    Ji Li looked away, and handed the invitation letter that Mu Ci handed him to the staff outside.

    This time, the invitation letter in Mu Ci's hand was sent by old man Bian. After all, he had such an unpleasant fight with Bian Yuchen last time, that guy probably didn't welcome her here.

    The staff checked it as usual, and saw that it was Song Muci, and suddenly looked up, only to realize that it was the actress Song Muci.

    Female... Goddess!

    What Mu Ci ordered from Lusis was a high-end dress, black V-neck, extremely long skirt, but a fork on the side, all the way to the thighs. She has a pretty face and looks like that. Such glamorous facial features, paired with this black dress group at this moment, seem to have their own light, extremely dazzling.

    The staff were all stunned, and suddenly felt a gust of cold wind, shivering, he was slightly stiff, and turned his head to look.

    The sight of the man next to him exuding a cold aura made the staff startled again.

    Which family's young master is the man next to the actress? Why have I never seen him before?

    The whole body is white, a well-tailored white suit, a high-quality white shirt, and a dark black tie. She looks like a natural noble, with a handsome face, but her eyes hide an imperceptible sharpness.

    The two of them are one black and one white, and they both have extremely high looks, which are simply too dazzling.

    I have to say, this man... is so handsome! But...it's terrible! Ma Ma, those eyes are like a lone wolf ready to go. What the hell is my goddess following!