The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang

Chapter 91 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (1)

    Extra chapter: "The Paranoid Male Supporting Man Still Loves Bai Yueguang"

    The small world where Mu Ci and Chu Xi met for the first time.

    When Mu Ci became conscious, he found that everything he saw in front of him seemed to stay in the lower part.

    Hmm...it seems to be a problem with the line of sight.

    She looked down at her hand, the corner of her mouth twitched, it was still a small paw.

    She walked to the side of the mirror and looked at her new body. What appeared in the mirror was a little girl about five or six years old, wearing a small skirt, she was extremely cute and pink, with a chubby, white and tender face. , looks like the kind you want to pinch.

    Is it a small dumpling, or the fat one.

    [Mu Ci: System, tell me about the tasks in this world! ]

    This is the first world of Mu Ci's third series of missions in the virtual small world just after he became a regular from the internship period.

    At present, this series of tasks is not too difficult, and there is no need to make too many changes, as long as the plot is needed.

    The main plot of this mission world is that the heroine Ji Tongtong is a new transfer student who met the heroine on the first day of transfer. When Ji Tongtong was passing by the playground, he was hit on the head by the basketball of the hero Qin Zichen. Qin Zichen was a little indifferent and not good at talking, and his apology sounded a bit perfunctory. The heroine Ji Tongtong grew up in Heiyun Lane where good and evil people were mixed together, and her temperament is not that soft. Immediately, she asked the hero Qin Zichen to apologize to her more sincerely. Qin Zichen couldn't bear it, and the two formed a grudge.

    Then the next time, the two of them were at the same table by chance.

    During the running-in bit by bit, and when each male and female partner came out to brush up the sense of presence from time to time, the relationship between the two gradually deepened unconsciously.

    After experiencing countless misunderstandings and tribulations, the two people connected with each other and overcame all difficulties, and finally got together.

    And this time Mu Ci's identity is the female supporting role Su Muci who has to come out from time to time to check her presence. She likes the male lead Qin Zichen and is hostile to the female lead Ji Tongtong.

    However, it is estimated that it will take ten years to start the main plot. At present, she has become a five or six-year-old child, and she is probably going to take the side mission.

    Yes, she also has another identity, that is, the white moonlight of the male supporting role Chu Xi, the purpose is to set off the female lead, when the male supporting role Chu Xi likes the female lead, it may bring out how charming the female lead is.

    At present, what she wants to do is the plot line of Bai Yueguang as the supporting actor Chu Xi.

    Dong dong dong—

    there was a regular knock on the door.

    "Little Meatball, we have guests at home, please clean up and go downstairs later, there is a little brother." Outside the door was a mature female voice, which was pleasant to hear, but with a hint of teasing.

    When Mu Ci heard this, the corners of his mouth twitched.

    The system had sent the character information to her mind, so she recognized that the person who knocked on the door just now was her mother, Fu Rong, a very powerful woman, and the president of a listed company.