Chapter 104

Chapter 104 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (14)

    When Chu Xi went back, he bumped into an unexpected person.

    The other party seemed to come to block him on purpose.

    He raised his head and glanced at the gentle-looking boy standing in front of him, his impatience and irritability were even worse, and his tone of voice carried an uncontrollable aggressive anger.

    "Why are you looking for me? If you have nothing to do, just stay on the sidelines." The

    person who came was Gu Zeyang, who Mu Ci once said had grown up together and had a good relationship with him. He and Mu Ci were often seen walking together.

    Although now that Chu Xi and Mu Ci got together by mistake, Mu Ci and Gu Zeyang have less contact with each other, but Chu Xi still annoys him.

    It was the kind of resentment that came from the bottom of my heart.

    As long as this person bears the name of that bamboo horse, he will hate him for a day.

    Gu Zeyang looked Chu Xi up and down, and then a faint contempt appeared on his usually gentle and gentle face.

    "If you are really with Xiaoci, you should leave her side as soon as possible."

    Gu Zeyang frowned slightly, with a look of goodwill for him.

    When Chu Xi heard his words, he immediately exploded. His eyes were gloomy, and the next moment, he saw Chu Xi grabbing Gu Zeyang's collar with one hand, glaring at him coldly and condescendingly, his voice full of infinite coldness.

    "Why do you?"

    Chu Xi said, without waiting for his answer, he sneered and said: "Who do you think you are, it's just a coincidence that you have a better relationship with her family, but there is no qualification between you and her Come and teach anyone."

    After finishing speaking, he released Gu Zeyang and let out a light snort with a look of disdain.

    Gu Zeyang adjusted his clothes, then stood up, looked at Chu Xi, and said in a serious tone again just now.

    "She has received higher education since she was a child, and she has been fascinated by various advanced courses, and you are just a punk struggling in Heiyun Lane. Even if you are in the first high school now, you will be promoted at most in the future You are a second-rate undergraduate, the difference between you and her is too far, you and Xiaoci are not in the same world at all, so it is good for you to advise you to leave her as soon as possible. Don't be ignorant of flattery."

    Hearing this, Chu Xi said, sneer.

    "Are you her father? Or are you her mother?"

    "Chu Xi, what do you mean!" Seeing that he didn't listen to his kind words, Gu Zeyang really didn't know how to flatter him.

    "Literally! You are neither her father nor her mother. You are meddling in your own business. It is none of your business who she likes and who she is with. Is Ni Tama out of her mind?"

    Chu Xi originally asked. Because I just heard what Mu Ci and Ji Tongtong said, I was so angry, and now Gu Zeyang is still adding carbon to the fire pit, he is really scolding.

    Gu Zeyang had never seen this before, and he stood there in a daze for a moment, his mouth opened and closed for a long time without uttering a word.

    Chu Xi is usually a very gentle young man. Although he is a little disobedient, he knows how to be polite. Because of Grandma Chu, she usually doesn’t swear, and even wears school uniforms. She is more tidy than some students who enter the class. This time it is really Chu Xi Xi was so angry with him that he burst out word by word.