Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Wen Xiuqi looked at the woman in front of him and looked at him eagerly, as if he really just wanted to keep himself warm.

    Frowning slightly, Wen Xiuqi felt that his brain could not keep up with this woman's brain circuit.

    The key point was that he actually looked into those clear eyes, and even thought that if she really wanted to take advantage, it would be okay.

    "..." No, he can't be led astray by this woman.

    Wen Xiuqi went back and forth in his mind, and finally made a decision. Just when he was about to refuse, he suddenly saw Mu Ci turn his head and sneezed heavily. Then she took out a handkerchief from her pocket and wiped her nose, and then turned around again. He continued to look over his head, as if he was still waiting for his answer.

    It was obviously an arrogant attitude and a flamboyant face, but for some reason, he could see a hint of pity in it.

    Even the eyebrows and eyes that I don't like very much at ordinary times are much more vivid at this moment.

    He felt that something was wrong with him.

    Sure enough, the next sentence.

    "Okay."

    After saying that, as if to cover up his embarrassment, Wen Xiuqi hastily coughed a few times uncomfortably, a blush appeared on his face, and under the firelight, it looked like a red glow.

    Soon, he immediately added another sentence: "But you are not allowed to touch your feet."

    That face was serious and dignified.

    Mu Ci was shocked by his seriousness, he should have hugged him, he probably didn't do any other bad things, his attitude suddenly made Mu Ci a little confused, and he even felt a little guilty for no reason. The feeling weighed heavily on her heart.

    She suddenly didn't want to hug her anymore, why did she feel an ominous premonition.

    But if the task cannot be completed, she will accept random punishment. Punishment is not terrible, but random punishment is terrible. Last time, she seemed to fail to complete the task for some reason, and got a punishment of "calling herself a stupid cutie loudly in the presence of at least 500 people". At that time, she swore that she would I will never go to that world again in my life, it is simply too embarrassing.

    "Stupid" sounds better than "stupid little cutie", okay?

    Grass (a type of plant).

    But the task must be completed, isn't it just hugging! Just hug! Who is afraid of whom!

    hug!

    Mu Ci prepared himself well, then walked slowly to Wen Xiuqi's side, opened his arms very lightly and quickly, and hugged him, before the faint cool breath surrounded him, Mu Ci immediately withdrew Go back and stand up.

    The task should be completed. Mu Ci secretly thought.

    It's just that before the task completion notification came, a sentence suddenly came from my ear, with a little confusion and a trace of almost imperceptible dissatisfaction, and said: "Isn't the princess going to keep warm for this son, why... go Already ?"

    Wen Xiuqi actually didn't think much about it, but when he saw the other party as if he was completing a task, he just hugged him and jumped away as if avoiding a beast. Filled with deep resentment.

    I feel like I'm being used by someone.

    Wen Xiuqi's face turned cold suddenly, he was quite bluffing like this, his usual gentleness immediately turned cold, the corners of his mouth were pursed into a straight line, and his whole body exuded an unfriendly aura.