Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Future Movie King (8)

    After our future movie star Ji Li ruthlessly turned and left that night, Mu Ci once thought in his heart that she might be embarrassed when the two meet again.

    The so-called distance creates beauty, and it doesn't matter whether it's embarrassing or not, but it's impossible for the two of them.

    They're all in the same crew, and they usually look down and don't look up, and they're so beautiful that they don't have to fight to save them.

    Just as Mu Ci got out of the car, she stepped on her high-heeled shoes and was full of aura. As soon as she entered the set with her bag in hand, she met Shang Jili's uncertain face, and her fierce aura suddenly faded.

    She was a little concerned about what happened last night.

    But it seems that the other protagonist seems to have completely forgotten about it. He is still the same as before, with a smile on his face, and he doesn't know what he is planning in his heart.

    After all, on the outside, it is still necessary to save face, Ji Li's attitude towards Mu Ci is superficially respectful.

    "I said ancestor, what's the matter with you? Although I didn't give you a face directly, but the look in your eyes is so cold that you are almost frozen into ice balls!" Li Wei just followed up and saw this. The two of them fought secretly with their eyes, and the key was Ji Li's unilateral output.

    She knew the relationship between the two, one was happy to scold, the other was aggrieved.

    Mu Ci didn't speak, although the expression on his face was faint, but the emotion in his eyes couldn't deceive anyone.

    I scolded people to the point of being autistic! But of course it can't be said, otherwise it would be too embarrassing.

    As Song Muci's cousin and manager, she has always known Song Muci's bad temper, and if he can make Ji Li angry, it should be said to be really awesome!

    Li Wei looked away, and after greeting the director, the two went to the dressing room.

    According to the timetable arranged for her by the crew, it's not time yet. On weekdays, Mu Ci always clicks to arrive. Although she is not late, she will definitely not be a minute early. Thinking of dying early and being born early, she called Li Wei early in the morning and asked Li Wei to pick her up.

    Taking advantage of no one in the room, Li Wei frowned and said thoughtfully.

    "Ji Li, what do you think?"

    "What do you think? Cousin, there are no outsiders here, so you don't have to lie to me." Mu Ci said.

    "I said what are you going to do with Ji Li? No matter how much he looks like Bian Yuchen, you can't torment others like this, and you are tormenting yourself every day. And although Bian Yuchen doesn't mean that to you, but you After all, the two of you still have a marriage contract, if it comes out that you are keeping Xiao Xianrou, you will lose your status as a movie queen, and the Song family will not be able to protect you!"

    Li Wei said straight to the point.

    Mu Ci knew that she was doing it for her own good, but that was her mission, and she had no other way.

    Seeing that she was silent, Li Wei became a little anxious, and her tone became a lot heavier.

    "It's said that rabbits still don't eat grass by the side of their nests. This Ji Li is still signed by your studio. If one day, it is spread by someone who doesn't see you well, no matter the status of the actress, or even Even your studio and your career will be lost!" Li Wei simply hated that iron could not be made into steel.