Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    "So don't hide from me, Your Highness."

    Bai Luoxi stared at Mu Ci's rosy lips, her Adam's apple rolled, and said again in a hoarse voice.

    Mu Ci paused, it seemed that the other party felt that she was avoiding him.

    And when Bai Luoxi apologized so solemnly, Mu Ci was still a little overwhelmed for a while, feeling unbelievable.

    "I...I didn't hide from you, you...you let go." Mu Ci tried his best to stabilize his mind, trying to calm himself down, so that he could not be completely led by the nose by this guy.

    Seeing that she claimed to have become "I" at some point, Bai Luoxi suddenly felt obviously happy. And looking at Mu Ci's pretending to be calm, I feel itchy in my heart, and I have a little desire to do something.

    It's just that he didn't show anything on his face, and he still had the upright, reserved and indifferent look on weekdays.

    "Don't let go!" What

    Bai Luoxi said was completely foolish.

    And the system that watched all this silently, suddenly wanted to light a candle for 054, how could he have played Master Chu Xi like this! Master Chu Xi's consciousness has not been sealed too much since he came to this world, he just sealed up his memory, his feelings have hardly been eliminated, once he encounters 054, it will be triggered bit by bit.

    Master Chu Xi was flirting, but no one could match her.

    054 Just ask for blessings.

    The system hastily put away its own consciousness, and obediently went to do its own thing.

    "Since His Highness didn't hide from me, why didn't you look at me?" Bai Luoxi asked back.

    Before Mu Ci could say anything, he said again: "Do you like that Lin Bohan so much? Although he married into the mansion earlier than me, Your Highness may have forgotten that I am your rightful husband." As he

    said, Bai Luoxi Pushing him to the door, he clamped her arms with both hands, and pressed her there, condescendingly, the whole shadow almost seemed to envelop her.

    When it came to the end, Bai Luoxi's voice became a little deeper, as if he was suppressing his anger and jealousy.

    When Bai Luoxi pulled Mu Ci over, the door was closed very intimately by Bai Wu who was outside the door.

    On the first day Bai Wu was received from the prime minister's mansion by Mu Ci to the second prince's mansion, he could see that the second prince's feelings for his son were unusual, and he could also feel that the second prince was not as cruel and cloudy as the rumors said Not sure, from an outsider's point of view, he even felt that the second imperial daughter might be more suitable for his son than the eldest imperial daughter.

    From Bai Wu's point of view, the eldest princess is still too hypocritical, no matter who she is, her feelings are not pure.

    And Mu Ci, who was pushed to the door by Bai Luoxi, was forced to look up at him. She saw that pair of indifferent eyes became full of deep depression at this moment, and the corners of the eyes were slightly red, and there was another kind that she couldn't understand. She couldn't understand the other colors, but she knew that Bai Luoxi was extremely dangerous at this moment.

    She frowned and stretched out her hand to push Bai Luoxi away, but she didn't know that this action offended the other party. The other party frowned, bent down and lowered her head, and the fiery kiss fell on her. Mu Ci opened her eyes wide in shock. eyes.     This...how did you say that and kissed him, isn't Bai Luoxi the son of everyone, isn't he always indifferent to others, isn't he always a polite person, why...why is it like this The kiss came, and the kissing skills have become much more advanced, not at all like the youthful appearance a month ago, but the impulse has not changed.     As if aware of this person's inattention, Bai Luoxi caressed the back of Mu Ci's neck with one hand, and covered her eyes with the other, blocking her view.     His mouth didn't stop, his warm tongue even slipped into Mu Ci's mouth, greedily snatching her breath, and with a kind of venting resentment, he vigorously explored and swept every corner.     Mu Ci's sight was blocked, his breath was taken away, and he was forced to entangle with it, and Bai Luoxi's slightly heavy breathing was heard next to his ears, with a thrilling attraction, very seductive.