Chapter 100

Chapter 100 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (10)

    A place in the video game city.

    In front of the shooting machine, stood a little boy about eight or nine years old. Standing next to him were a man and a woman. They seemed to be a family of three.

    And the miserable cry of the little boy just now made Mu Ci, who was having a great time playing whack-a-mole, and Chu Xi, who was looking at her lovingly like a fool, turned their heads and looked over.

    "Lin Lin, a man doesn't flick his tears easily. Come on, isn't it just a ball! Let's see Dad throw it in for you." The man next to him saw that his son was crying miserably, so he had no choice but to go into battle himself.

    So he slammed twice, but none of them went in.

    Mu Ci:? ? ?

    Chu Xi:? ? ?

    I thought this dad was a king, but I was too naive.

    Then, as expected, the child was shocked by his aura of returning to his father, but he was caught off guard by such a move, and ended up crying even louder.

    "..."

    My brain hurts.

    Mu Ci rubbed his temples, glanced at Chu Xi, and hinted.

    This situation, solve it?

    Chu Xi lifted his eyelids lazily, pinching the two long ears of a few ugly and cute bears covered in white rabbit skins that he caught out of the claw machine when he was bored, and there was no movement.

    Seeing that he didn't want to mind his own business at all, Mu Ci shrugged.

    Then he continued to smash the hamster crazily with the hammer in his hand.

    Chu Xi: "..."

    He felt that if he hit this guy a few more times, the whack-a-mole would probably be made a few more holes.

    "Su Muci, stop for a moment."

    Chu Xi yelled, Mu Ci stopped what he was doing, raised his head and glanced at him casually, and then saw him throw a bunch of messy dolls he caught into her arms.

    Mu Ci took it subconsciously and was forced to hold these little things in his arms. He looked up at the cute and ugly daddy with a dazed look on his face.

    Chu Xi put other things on the ground temporarily, then rubbed his wrists, walked to Mu Ci, and spread his hands.

    Mu Ci was a little confused: "What?"

    Chu Xi raised his hand and tapped her forehead, with a slightly helpless look on his face.

    "Game currency."

    "Oh!"

    Chu Xi took the game currency from Mu Ci, then walked to the shooting machine, put the coin and took the ball to shoot.

    With a few bang bang bang bangs, the difficulty increased little by little following his rhythm, and the speed at which the basketball hoop swayed from side to side also increased little by little.

    It's just that Chu Xi's movements are as smooth as flowing water, standard and handsome.

    In the end, all the balls fell into the basketball hoop without any mistakes.

    The little boy next to him who was crying so terribly just now was so shocked that he couldn't move at this moment, he just stared blankly at Chu Xi's handsome shooting figure casually, his eyes were full of amazement.