Chapter 120

Chapter 120 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (9)

    When he came out of the study, Chu Xi remained silent, and Mu Ci couldn't figure out what he was thinking, so he didn't speak.

    For such a family, she didn't know exactly what Chu Xi's attitude was. After all, she was from the virtual world, so she didn't pay much attention to many feelings, but Chu Xi in this world was different. His memory The setting is really living here.

    So even if it was such an unfair and heart-rending treatment, maybe he might not really have the heart to do something.

    Obviously they are all brothers, they are all members of the Chu family, but it is only because the boss has to bear the burden of the family, and he takes everything for granted, without caring, without greetings, and only complaining. nothing else.

    Back from the banquet, Chu Xi didn't speak all the way.

    Mu Ci slowly rummaged through the original owner's previous memories, as if from the very beginning, whenever Chu Xi returned to the old house, he would become more taciturn than before.

    The warmth of people's hearts is extinguished bit by bit with their own hands.

    Chu Xi like this made Mu Ci feel a little distressed.

    It will be Chu Xi's birthday in a few days, and Mu Ci intends to celebrate his birthday well and let him have a beautiful and warm birthday.

    It's just that before that day came, something that Mu Ci was worried about appeared.

    Just a few days before Chu Xi's birthday, Spare Tire No. 5 started acting like a monster.

    It's just that she has been busy preparing for Chu Xi's birthday these days, so she temporarily put Guo Liqi's matter behind her. After all, she has taken precautions in advance. If he does something terrible, then she It will directly drive him into a trough.

    Soon, Mu Ci was exposed, but the other party didn't name them directly, but just used the hot topic "a wealthy couple has a bad relationship, and the woman outsources a lot of fresh meat" to attract attention.

    Then hung up an unclear photo, which was a selfie taken by Guo Liqi when the original owner Mu Ci had dinner with Guo Liqi before. In this photo, Mu Ci was eating elegantly with his head down. Guo Liqi's own face was heavily mosaiced.

    Although Mu Ci's face can't be seen clearly, but according to the title and content, even Mu Ci's blurry face that is clearly recognizable by those who are familiar with her, almost everyone in this circle knows it.

    When Mu Ci was studying hard to cook, he received a series of fatal calls from his best friend Ning Miaoran.

    Ning Miaoran: "Fuck! Fuck! Mu Xiaoci, you've been hacked! You're still super hacked!"

    Mu Ci seemed to have a premonition: "Do you want to keep a little fresh meat?"

    Ning Miaoran: "??? You How do you know?! Did you see the latest entertainment news?"

    Mu Ci was a little speechless, isn't this obvious, besides this, she should have nothing else to hack.

    But having said that, after Ning Miaoran yelled at the idiot, Mu Ci comforted her and said that she would handle this matter.

    Then he picked up his phone and clicked on a blog hot search.

    #贵门一女城会play O_O #Small

    expressions are very soulful!

    Mu Ci twitched the corner of his mouth and smiled mockingly, and clicked on the one with the most likes at the top.