Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Future Movie King (2)

    As soon as Mu Ci came out of the makeup lounge, he felt a gaze that was always on her, with a faint malice that couldn't be concealed.

    Followed the source and looked to the past, and found that it was a young woman.

    With a delicate appearance, there is a soft temperament all over his body, which makes people want to get close.

    The other party seemed to be aware of her sizing up, and hurriedly withdrew his gaze, lowered his head, looking frightened.

    Mu Ci: ...

    Is she tall and six-armed or something, can she be eaten?

    However, if the guess is correct, it is estimated that this is the heroine Lin Qingqing.

    The world this time is a plot centered on the entertainment industry. The heroine Lin Qingqing is a young actress who has just debuted outside the 18th line and has never been well-known.

    By a coincidence, she was rescued by the hero Ji Li, and her girlish heart completely fell.

    In order to follow in Ji Li's footsteps, Lin Qingqing has been working hard on acting, and during this period, she met the male supporting actor Bian Yuchen. Bian Yuchen is the second youngest of the Bian family. In order to pursue Lin Qingqing, he tried every means to pursue her and provided her with various film and television resources.

    Later, Lin Qingqing knew that Ji Li had taken over as the male supporting role in "Chaotic Phoenix", so, with Bian Yuchen's help, she successfully got a small role in "Chaotic Phoenix".

    Because of the emotional drama between this character and the fourteenth prince Feng Mining played by Ji Li, coupled with the unintentional voice of cp fans, the two fell in love because of the drama.

    Among them, Song Muci, the actress, was just a big assist, from the beginning to the end, it was just to promote the relationship between Lin Qingqing and Ji Li.

    Because the actress Song Muci has a crush on is her bamboo horse, who is the male partner in this world, Bian Yuchen, the second youngest of the Bian family.

    The two grew up together, the little Song Muci has always regarded Bian Yuchen as his future partner, but the other party only treats her as a younger sister, and later even fell in love with Lin Qingqing who came out of nowhere .

    After Song Muci knew about this, he began to suppress Lin Qingqing in various ways, and also learned that his subordinate Ji Li was also very special to Lin Qingqing, so he concentrated all his anger on Ji Li.     In the end, under the pressure of Song Muci, Ji Li gradually grew into an actor. After her wings became full, she completely got rid of Song Muci's control, and even returned all the humiliation she had suffered.     Actress Song Muci was accused of being a double-dealer, deliberately bullying newcomers and other scandals, and finally committed suicide at home at the age of 27.     This plot... is really exciting.     She liked the confrontation with Xiao Bailian!     Isn't she a villain, she can do it!     Mu Ci was faintly excited, and the corners of his mouth curled up slightly. Actress Song Muci was born extremely beautiful and beautiful, but she has always been cold-tempered and doesn't like to have too much contact with people.     At this moment, a pair of eyes are bright and ecstatic, the corners of the mouth are slightly raised, coupled with the purple costume on his body, he really looks like a young prince who is idle and romantic, handsome and unparalleled.     Those around who saw this scene all sighed in their hearts, as expected of a queen, this acting is simply superb.     Even the director was stunned when he saw this scene.     After all, although Song Muci is the queen of the movie, his interpretation of certain special roles lacks some aura. There is nothing to say about his acting skills, but there is always a trace of craftsmanship in it.     And this smile made him completely break some of the prejudices he had about Song Muci before.     Only Ji Li who followed, casually holding the script in his hand, walked to the other side and leaned against the wall, squinting at her with a pair of squinting eyes, his eyes were cold, complicated and unpredictable, and he didn't know what he was thinking.     It was almost time for a break, and the director called people to start preparations.     The career line of "Chaotic Phoenix" is a series of plans by the protagonist Feng Wu played by Mu Ci to protect the Fenglin Kingdom. The relationship line is with his fourteenth brother, who is Ji Li's actor, the fourteenth prince Feng Mining love and hate between.