Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    under the waterfall.

    The rushing water rushed straight down, hit the head of the woman who was meditating under the waterfall, and splashed in all directions.

    Mu Ci has been here for a long time. She casually read the book "Inner Strength and Mind Method", and then threw it to Wen Xiuqi. It was mentioned in the plot that he is a leader in this field. Let him It would be better to come and guide her directly.

    Carefully condense the Qi, build the foundation and solidify the essence, and it is the same as breathing, freely mobilizing the Qi in the body.

    She re-cultivated her internal strength with the most basic but consistent core formula.

    On the gravel road next to the waterfall, there was a table, a cup of tea, and a book. Wen Xiuqi, who was still wearing a black coat and cloak, was sitting next to him, flipping through the book "Inner Strength and Heart Method", and at the same time checking Mu Ci's practice. schedule.

    With these days of guidance and getting along with each other, Wen Xiuqi found that he seemed to have underestimated this lustful and shameless ten princesses.

    Regardless of her evaluation of her character, she was extremely surprised by her talent in martial arts alone.

    Maybe it's because the formulas in this "Inner Strength and Heart Method" are profound, or maybe Qiu Muci has already cultivated inner strength, but through getting along with her these days, he has gradually gained a new understanding of her.

    Moreover, after losing more than ten years of internal strength for the sake of irrelevant people, he still looks calm and calm, even including the hard work of re-cultivation. This kind of disposition is admirable.     Wen Xiuqi's gaze was on the person under the waterfall. His gaze was complicated, but it no longer had the extreme disgust it had at the beginning. Instead, there was only a trace of curiosity and a hidden almost subtle appreciation.     He slowly closed the book, moved his neck slightly, rubbed his wrists, and was about to stand up to check the progress of this woman's cultivation, but when he got up, he caught a glimpse of a woman who was constantly surging. crawling creature.

    Wen Xiuqi looked along, but at the next moment, his body froze suddenly, his pupils shrank suddenly, his Adam's apple rolled, his hands were tightly clenched, and then his lips opened and closed, and finally called out: "Qiu...Qiu Muci, You...you come here."

    With an obvious tremolo in his voice, Wen Xiuqi pretended to be calm, but his pretty face turned paler at this moment.

    Mu Ci opened his eyes, and saw that Black Heart Lotus Wen Xiuqi was stiff, staring at a certain place on the ground, not daring to move, because her back was facing her, she couldn't see clearly.

    Mu Ci: "???"

    I don't know what this guy Wen Xiuqi wants to do.

    These days, she was dragged by him to the waterfall in the deep mountain and old forest. She rushed for dozens of days, and finally found time to rest under the waterfall. Right after, Wen Xiuqi hit her with a wooden stick. On her legs, there were all kinds of beatings after that, except for the face, there was almost no place that could not be hit. He called it to exercise her martial arts skills.

    Anyway, he is the hero, although this guy is sometimes so weak that people forget that he is a hero, but although Wen Xiuqi can't use his inner strength, he basically knows the martial arts methods and various moves of all parties.

    If it weren't for her talent in martial arts, I'm afraid she would really be tortured by this guy. Wen Xiuqi definitely took the opportunity to take revenge!