Chapter 119

Chapter 119 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (8)

    Bian Zihan was about to continue talking, but a fist that came out of nowhere hit his chest hard.

    "Hey, Bian Zihan! It turns out that you are here!"

    The fist was not light, as if it was a deliberate prank, and all the strength of the whole body was concentrated on this punch.

    Bian Zihan snorted.

    As soon as he heard the sound and the turmoil, he guessed who was coming.

    Ning Miaoran, and Mu Ci are two people with bad morals. At the beginning, Ning Miaoran played with Chu Xi and Bian Zihan from childhood to adulthood, but then she met Mu Ci for some reason. They hit it off right away, and the land that smells like each other began to make heaven and earth.

    As soon as he saw her coming, and then glanced at Mu Ci who was calm and didn't show any panic that he was about to be exposed, Bian Zihan instantly understood something, gritted his teeth and cursed secretly in his heart.

    I didn't expect that she would let Ning Miaoran act as a shield in advance, hum!

    Afterwards, Ning Miaoran and Bian Zihan exchanged some pleasantries, and turned their heads to look, with surprised expressions on their faces.

    "Ah, Yuan Jing, why are you here at this moment? When did you meet this idiot, Bian Zihan!"

    Another slap on Yuan Jing's shoulder, and then muttered something, and then Get away Yuan Jing and the unwilling Bian Zihan.

    At present, only Mu Ci and Chu Xi are left.

    In fact, it was she who called Ning Miaoran. Of course, she called Ning Miaoran on purpose, and Ning Miaoran would also come to the banquet. After all, the Ning family and the Chu family have always been friends, so it would be unreasonable for her not to show up. What Mu Ci did was to let Ning Miaoran arrive early, and then keep an eye on Bian Zihan's movements.

    After all, Bian Zihan bumped into her matter before, just in case, she still had to take countermeasures in advance, after all, there were too many coquettish manipulations by Zihan here.

    It's just that what she didn't expect was that Bian Zihan actually brought Yuan Jing directly in front of her, and planned to confront her face to face, hehe.

    Mu Ci looked at the back of Bian Zihan being dragged by Ning Miaoran, and secretly remembered Bian Zihan's hatred in his heart.

    And Chu Xi, who had hardly said a few words from the beginning to the end, suddenly spoke at this moment, his voice was a little indifferent, and he slightly tilted his head to look at Mu Ci, and then said: "Just now That man knows you."

    These words are declarative sentences, calm and sure.

    Mu Ci froze for a moment, and then said politely, "I'm so famous, so it's not surprising that you know me."

    "What's the relationship between you two?" I could hear the annoyance inside.

    This... Is this jealous?

    I don't know if it's because of jealousy or a man's self-esteem, but no matter what, it makes Mu Ci a little happy.

    She raised the corners of her mouth, and there was an unknown light in her eyes: "What do you want me to answer?"

    Hearing her ambiguous words, deliberately ambiguous the topic, it seemed that she didn't want to answer directly.

    Chu Xi frowned, and the other party just looked at him directly. At this moment, their positions seemed to be reversed, more like she was questioning him.