Chapter 88

Chapter 88 Reborn Apprentice (11)

    Since then, the two seem to be in a cold war.

    It seems that no one wants to give in and bow their heads. What Chu Xi insists on is his own heart, and what Mu Ci insists on is to stay a little longer when they can leave.

    This coldness lasted for a long time, for many days, Mu Ci and Chu Xi did not speak.

    Both of them insisted on their own ideas, stubbornly wanting each other to admit defeat first, but the final result is that they have been stalemate until now without any progress.

    And at this time, people from the Wushen faction came again, but this time they did not come so many people. After all, they only needed the last reply from Chu Xi from the Songlin faction, so this time they only sent the main some of the characters.

    For example, the third elder who is in charge of this matter, or the protagonist Bing Ningqing this time.

    For some reason this time, Mu Ci did not receive the news that he needed to attend the hall again, but was told that this matter was left to Chu Xi and Bing Ningqing, who might become Taoist couples, and the two of them would handle it by themselves, while the others Don't intervene for the time being. On the one hand, this is the result of the discussion of several elders of the Songlin Sect. On the other hand, it is mainly the meaning of Bing Ningqing, the daughter of the head of the Wushen Sect.

    The servant standing in front of him was still trembling, Mu Ci looked at him, and after hearing the news he brought just now, he felt that someone must have done something in this incident.

    And this person, she thinks is Chu Xi.

    After all, he is the protagonist, so he can handle this matter with ease, but is he going to discuss it with Bing Ningqing?

    That is to say, it is still possible to agree.

    Thinking of this, Mu Ci felt a little uncomfortable, his heart was sour and astringent, very dull.

    She wanted to say something more, but felt that she really had nothing to say. Leaving was an established ending, and there was no room for turning around.

    After all, the hero of each life is outside the world and has his own life. He does not belong to the virtual world, nor does he belong to the Time Management Bureau. He and her are completely in two worlds.

    So now she just insists on staying in this world for a little longer, at least to prepare her for such an ending.

    It's just that without waiting for Mu Ci to think so much, during these days of cold war between Chu Xi and him, Bai Anwu kept running to Mu Ci's side, and always asked some weird questions.

    "Master, if one day you find out that I have lied to you, but this is a matter of necessity, I have my own standpoint, and maybe I will stand on the opposite side with Master. At that time, what will Master do?"     Hearing this, Mu Ci thought he was talking about his motivation for coming to Baiwu Mountain in the first place, but at that time she had already seen that he was lying to her, after all, the ambition in Bai Anwu's eyes couldn't be hidden At that time, she knew that he was a ferocious wolf in sheep's clothing.     It's just that it's a good thing to be ambitious, and she won't just cut off the path of a child who wants to keep going up just because of this.     Mu Ci thought about it, organized his own words, and said carefully: "If there is really a reason of your own, it's not that hard to decide whether to forgive or not, as long as it doesn't touch the bottom line of being a teacher, everything is easy to say Of course, An Wu, as a teacher, I still suggest that if you have anything, you can actually tell me directly. Although the teacher has always been strict, he is not the kind of unreasonable person. It is a good thing to be ambitious.     " It was Mu Ci's rare rambling words, Bai Anwu was still a little surprised when he heard it, savoring the meaning of these words carefully, he didn't know whether it was because she had misunderstood something else, or if she already knew what she had done.     The recent master seems to be a little different from the past, often in a trance, talking to her, she seems to be able to talk a lot.     When I hear that people are disturbed, I can't control myself and talk a lot.     So what is Master worrying about?     Bai Anwu's eyes flashed, and he didn't know what he was thinking.