Chapter 108

Chapter 108 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (18)

    After a year of preparation for the exam, Mu Ci and Chu Xi were admitted to the University of C City together as planned. The two chose different majors, although everything seemed to be going well.

    But...

    Mu Ci dragged on the breakup for so long, but still failed.

    She was a little suspicious, did this guy know that she was always ready to break up with him, so every time there was a sign, he would just skip it automatically, and then probably change the topic to other aspects.

    Besides this, there is another worrying thing, that is Qin Zichen.

    Chu Xi majored in Business Administration at C University, which was the same as Qin Zichen's.

    So every time Mu Ci went to look for Chu Xi, he would meet Qin Zichen who was also a sophomore in the School of Economics and Management.

    Then Chu Xi and Qin Zichen will confront each other, and I don't know why these two people are so hostile. Could it be because I have confessed to Qin Zichen before?

    Mu Ci: "..."

    Childish guy.

    Later, after meeting Qin Zichen many times, Chu Xi deliberately told Mu Ci that when he came to find him next time, he should not wait for him in the School of Economics and Management, or just wait for him to find her. In short, he didn't want to The two stayed together.

    Although he and Qin Zichen hadn't had much real contact before, they were classmates who had been in the same class for two years in the first high school, and some things between men can be seen at a glance, not to mention that Qin Zichen still likes himself woman.

    But on the other hand, what puzzled Mu Ci was that at C University, Chu Xi was even more popular than Qin Zichen.

    It is obvious that Qin Zichen is the male lead in this plot, why is he being overtaken by the male supporting role as he walks? When they are together, they seem to be leisurely, but the rest of the time they seem to be very busy.

    That's right, Chuxi University has been very busy in the past few years. Like Qin Zichen, he actually doesn't like the current major, but for the purpose he wants to achieve, he has to make this choice.

    From the beginning of school, with the help of Song Yushu and his own talent, Chu Xi has been doing his own business bit by bit.

    Whether it's because of muci, or because he wants to investigate the truth of the year, he must make himself strong enough.

    Chu Xi himself has been very business-minded since he was a child. He had a small income of his own before, and now he has completely let go of this matter. Although there are occasional setbacks and tribulations, but little by little survived.

    Although it is not yet possible to directly face the head of the Du family, the deadly rival who killed their family back then, they are already making their mark in this industry.

    In just a few more years, Chu Xi's strength will surely reach an unimaginably terrifying height.

    senior year.

    Mu Ci received an invitation letter, which was an invitation letter for a wedding banquet, and the bride and groom on it were people she knew very well.

    Ji Tongtong and Qi Su.

    At the beginning, she really didn't think that these two people would really be together. Although the university was in C University, after the story between her and the heroine was over, she seldom learned about Ji Tongtong.

    So when she received the wedding invitation, she was still a little confused.

    [System: It seems that the heroine is planning to let go of the past. Although your plot is not going very well, I didn't expect you to accidentally bring the heroine and other people together, which can be regarded as a gift for the heroine. A good ending, barely qualified. ]

    [Mu Ci: Can you blame me for the crooked plot? This plot didn't go through correctly from the beginning, I wonder if you made a fan version for me. ]

    [System: ... think too much. Let's not talk about this, anyway, the plot is almost over, do you think about whether you should go or not? ]

    [Mu Ci: Go, why don't you go, it's not just Ji Tongtong who is going to get married, but also Qi Su. ]

    He said it wasn't because of Ji Tongtong, when he really passed by, Mu Ci still brought two beautifully packaged gift boxes with him.

    After teasing with Qi Su a few times, Mu Ci paid his share, and left without staying any longer after congratulating him.

    After finishing all the procedures at night, Ji Tongtong suddenly asked, "Has Su... Su Muci come here today?

    " Ji Tongtong, he once thought that the relationship between these two people was very good, but later he found that these two people had hardly met and talked, so he didn't take it to heart. stupid.

    "He came, but he left after only saying a few words."

    "Really?" Ji Tongtong couldn't hear anything from what he said.

    "Oh, by the way, she seems to have brought two gifts for me to bring to you."

    Qi Su patted his head as if thinking of something, then went to another room and brought two gift boxes, one big and one small.

    Ji Tongtong opened it in a daze, and found that this large and small gift box contained neatly folded handkerchiefs and a brand new white shirt.

    She stared blankly for a long time, and couldn't help crying.

    When that person stretched out his hand to him back then, it was these two things that he sent out.

    The involvement with the main characters in the plot is completely cleared up, Ji Tongtong will have his own happy life in the future, and Qin Zichen will also walk on the path of his own choice.

    At present, the only thing she has to deal with is Chu Xi, the biggest variable that appears in her mission.

    This breakup has to be said.

    And before that, she needs another person's help.

    When he graduated, Mu resigned from Qin Zichen's company, and met this person who seemed to have never been right in the plot from the beginning.

    The man in front of him was tall and handsome, wearing a haute couture suit with a tight collar, with an elite look.

    It is in stark contrast to the boy who only had basketball in his eyes back then.

    After all, this person still lived in a way he didn't like all along.

    "Qin Zichen, I want you to do me a favor."

    "What favor?" "Cooperate with me

    in a play."

    The author has something to say: This chapter is a bit short, I will continue with the second update, and it will be delivered at twelve o'clock .