Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Mu Ci opened the door, and as expected, he saw Yu Shi standing at the door.

    Although he still had a pale face, his eyes were slightly closed, and he stood there tall and thin, which revealed his state of mind at the moment.

    Mu Ci looked at him.

    Is this a special apology?

    Seeing that the other party stood there for a long time without opening his mouth, Mu Ci curled his lips, making a gesture to close the door.

    "Since you have nothing to do, I will close the door." As soon as the words

    fell, Yu Shi hurriedly pushed the door that was about to close, saying, "It's something, I have something to tell you, don't close it."

    Yu Shi said, suddenly Realizing that there seemed to be a trace of other feelings in these words, it was a strange feeling, but it came quietly, he frowned subconsciously.

    Mu Ci originally didn't intend to really drive people out of the door. Seeing his posture, it is estimated that if he doesn't make it clear tonight, she won't be able to sleep.

    Wu Zi went to the small single sofa next to him and sat down. Mu Ci crossed his legs and crossed his legs casually. Wherever he was leaning, Shun's whole body was loose and a little irritated.

    Yu Shi thought for a while and walked into the room.

    Surprised by the girls' fans all over the room at first glance, he subconsciously turned his head to look at Mu Ci over there, feeling a little surprised in his heart.

    After all, Lin Muci, who has always been unruly, carefree, and looks like a bad girl, has such a girlish heart.

    However, Yu Shi belatedly realized that it was the first time he had entered Lin Muci's room. Since the first day he came to the Lin family, Lin Muci had always maintained a hostile attitude towards him. , seemed to be afraid that he would take something from her.

    He knew what she was worried about, so he tried to avoid possible misunderstandings.

    Today, however, her behavior throughout the day made him feel a little weird. This feeling of being out of control made Yu Shi feel a little uneasy and irritable. It seemed that something was slowly changing, even affecting his thoughts and actions. .

    Mu Ci motioned for him to sit on the chair beside the desk.

    Yu Shi looked at Mu Ci, and the red-eyed girl under the light flashed in her mind today. The three words "I'm sorry" that had been difficult to say, unexpectedly blurted out directly.

    After these three words were spoken, the subsequent words seemed to become much easier to speak.

    "Thank you for what happened in the alley today, but the next time you encounter such a thing, you should not do it. If your strength has not reached a certain level, don't act casually." The words were obviously with a hint of concern, When Yu Shi said it, it made people feel inexplicable anger.

    Mu Ci sneered, "So what on earth did you do to be blocked by those people. I didn't expect that you usually behave so well in front of my mother, but you are actually doing something secretly behind your back, huh .”

    Mu Ci’s words were just an aggressive method, but he unintentionally revealed the truth about someone.

    Yu Shi couldn't hear her weird words, so he explained subconsciously: "Those people just went to the shop where I worked to make trouble, and they were not convinced after I drove them away, but they happened to run into me again on the road, so I thought Teach me a lesson."