Chapter 96

Chapter 96 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (6)

    [Since being rescued by Qin Zichen on the basketball court that time, Su Muci felt a throbbing in his heart. Later, when he transferred to a new class, he found out that he was in the same class as this boy. Meaning of joy. Later, she was arranged to sit in front of him. Su Muci looked at the small mirror on the side, and saw Qin Zichen's figure lying on the desk reflected in it, and she felt satisfied for a while.

    Time passed day by day, and when I sat in my seat from home in the morning, the first thing I did was to see this person, as if all this had become a habit, and I couldn't escape it like an addiction.

    She was strictly taught by her family since she was a child, and she has always been cautious and polite in everything she does, but she is not happy in everything she does.

    Until she met Qin Zichen, he was almost the complete opposite of her, so the more unruly Qin Zichen was, the more addicted she was.

    Later, Su Muci met Ji Tongtong, this very interesting girl, she and Qin Zichen were at the same table, so she should know him better. It's just that the difference from what Su Muci expected is that the Qin Zichen shown by Ji Tongtong is not as good as he imagined, but the more he said this, the deeper Su Muci's admiration for Qin Zichen became.

    Finally, she decided to show her feelings after school today. Because she felt that some things seemed to be beyond her control, so she had to do this. 】

    Mu Cifan looked at the plot and felt that his next task was heavy and long way to go.

    First of all, it will definitely not be safe tonight, because she is going to the basketball court to be the male lead.

    [Mu Ci: Oh, I'm really a miserable woman. ]

    [System: ...]

    After school in the afternoon, Mu Ci asked Gu Zeyang to go back first. He had something to deal with. Although Gu Zeyang was not at ease, but seeing her determined face, Gu Zeyang had no choice but to give up.

    Ji Tongtong originally wanted to stay, but because Mu Ci had told her about this in advance, she didn't stay here much.

    It's just that when Ji Tongtong left, the expression on his face was really obvious, the bright expression that he didn't want Mu Ci and Qin Zichen to be together was almost completely undisguised.

    Mu Ci didn't want to think so much, she just needed to walk through her own plot well.

    When the people were about to leave, Mu Ci put on his schoolbag, and then slowly moved to the basketball court.

    That tragic appearance made her think she was going to do something.

    Class 12's classroom is upstairs, and Song Yushu runs upstairs like a rocket as soon as school is over. Chu Xi was leaning against the corridor at the moment, playing with a small toy in his hand, similar to the Transformers, but he didn't pay attention to it at all, and just looked down ecstatically.

    "Boss, what are you staring at, so engrossed?"

    Song Yushu walked to Chu Xi's side and stopped, followed his gaze, and found that the girl walking in front with a schoolbag was very familiar.

    Isn't this Su Muci?

    The boss hasn't given up yet!

    At first, I thought that Chu Xi was just a kind of one-third of the enthusiasm for a while, but it stopped after a few days. I didn't expect that he was still thinking about the little girl.