Chapter 115

Chapter 115 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (4)

    The sky was getting dark, and he had been sitting in the living room waiting for a long time, but he still didn't see the woman coming back. Chu Xi suppressed the extremely strong and complicated emotions surging in his heart, and said, "What about her?"

    Mrs. Li was a little confused for a moment.

    she? who?

    madam?

    In fact, it's no wonder that Mrs. Li didn't think about it for a while, but before this, Chu Xi almost didn't take the initiative to mention anything about Mu Ci when she returned home.

    Even more so after the two separated.

    Mu Ci has his own affairs, the two live their own lives, no one asks anyone, no one bothers anyone, occasionally Mu Ci suddenly becomes interested and comes to Chu Xi's side to harass him, see The other party was ruthless and didn't respond, so he went back to do his own thing.

    So this time when Chu Xi asked about Mu Ci, Mrs. Li was still a little confused.

    "As for Madam, Madam seems to say she won't come back tonight."

    So Mr. Chu, why did you suddenly ask this, Aunt Li added silently in her heart.

    "What else?" Chu Xi's expression became a little colder when he heard those words.

    "...No, it's gone."

    She really didn't know the rest.

    At this moment, Chu Xi's whole body was full of fierce aura, which was astonishing. Although it was not aimed at her, Mrs. Li was still a little frightened.

    Seeing that Chu Xi was still there, she didn't know why she was sulking, Mrs. Li thought about it, and then suggested: "If sir is worried, why don't you call your wife and ask?

    " A word froze for a moment.

    He wasn't, not worried about her at all.

    But... on the phone...

    Seeing that there was no movement from Chu Xi for a long time, Mrs. Li didn't even say a word. Because she was frightened, she said directly uncontrollably: "Doesn't Mr. know Madam's phone number?"     "

    ..."

When she came out, the mobile phone in Chu Xi's hand was almost crushed.

    Seeing Chu Xi like this, Mrs. Li instantly understood something. She thought for a while, and finally used her mobile phone to dial Mu Ci's phone number, handed it to Chu Xi, and left the living room first.

    Chu Xi didn't refuse, but when the mobile phone was handed over, she paused for a moment, and then took it over.

    After a few beeps, the phone was connected.

    "Hello? Who is it?"

    It was a strange woman's voice, and Chu Xi frowned subconsciously.

    Immediately afterwards, after the strange woman's voice finished speaking, the deafening music, noisy shouts and laughter came into Chu Xi's ears very clearly.

    Seeing that no one said anything, the woman on the other end of the phone glanced at the phone number without a note, and was about to hang up when a man's voice came from the other end of the phone.

    "Where's Mu Ci?" The

    very cold voice seemed to be accumulating infinite anger.

    The voice in the KTV was too loud, and Ning Miaoran couldn't recognize who it was for a while, and then asked, "Who are you? If you want to find my family, Ah Ci, please report your name first, otherwise I won't know which spare tire you are." The