Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Future Movie King (9)

    "Hello, Teacher Song." This was the first sentence Ji Li said when he saw Mu Ci today.

    A hello without emotion, and even the respectful respect that had to be pretended on the face was almost negligible.

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched, and he hummed coldly, which was his answer.

    Seeing this, the rest of the crew were no longer surprised.

    Ji Li is a newcomer signed by the actress Song Muci's studio, so the relationship between the two is closer than others, which is naturally acceptable, and there are not many gossips.

    The following scenes are all about the fourteenth prince Feng Mining in his youth, after he gradually realized his feelings for Feng Wu, he started various stalking scenes.

    The two are still in an awkward stage, plus Mu Ci has some unclear emotions towards Ji Li.

    During the acting, she frequently lost her mind, and even Director Lin, who had always praised her greatly, scolded her head and face.

    It's an ordinary intimate drama.

    The fourteenth prince, Feng Mining, gradually became restless after all kinds of teasing. In order to make Feng Wu aware of his feelings, during a conversation, he forcibly pressed the person on the table. Feng Wu had to be forced to look directly into his eyes, without any room for concealment.

    "Sister Huang..." After accidentally seeing her disguised as a man, Feng Moning liked to call Feng Wu that way, as if the two were so close that no one could separate them.

    "Sister Huang, I am pleased with you." The

    clear and bright voice was accompanied by youthfulness, the persistence of a teenager and the sweetness that should not be concealed at all.

    The heart of the caller trembled.

    Feng Wu was completely stunned by his words, and didn't know how to react for a moment.

    The boy was too close to her, so close that his breath hit her neck while speaking, with a mint-like feeling, cool and warm, as complicated as this person.

    Seeing that she was silent, Feng Mo Ning slightly lowered his eyes, but still leaned forward with a smile on his face, buried his head on her cool neck, and rubbed her head flatteringly.

    "Sister Huang, please talk to me..."

    After the words fell, Mu Ci suddenly got stuck here.

    Because she just felt a piece of warmth on the back of her neck suddenly, and the next moment, she bit it hard with some sharp teeth.

    Day, what is Ji Li doing! There is no such scene in the plot!

    The feeling just now made her tremble uncontrollably.

    "Kakaka! Xiao Song, what are you doing! Reaction! Reaction! Xiao Ji's on-the-spot performance added to this scene is very good! I think you can catch this kind of impromptu performance, and plan to pass it one by one, Xiao Song, what are you doing today? Something is really wrong, if it really doesn't work, let's take a rest later and then shoot again." Director Lin's words were already very tactful, if he didn't care about the face of the queen, he would have to scold him.

    According to Feng Mining's character setting, after Ji Li naturally added this little action, he almost brought this character to life.

    The eyes of Director Lin and the screenwriter of the show next to him lit up.