Chapter 87

Chapter 87 Reborn Apprentice (10)

    In one place, not far from the dense mountain peaks, two figures overlap closely.

    Chu Xi hugged "Mu Ci" tightly in his arms. There was a trace of struggle between his brows and eyes, and his eyes were tightly closed, locking all the confusion.

    The white clothes are flying and entangled in the wind.

    The dagger in "Mu Ci" stabbed viciously at the man who held her in his arms.

    Chu Xi snorted, but there was no other reaction.

    As if aware of something, "Mu Ci" buried his face in his arms, with a complicated look on his face, he mercilessly pulled out the dagger that had been pierced into Chu Xi's back.

    "Mu Ci" raised his head slightly from his embrace, without any fluctuation in his voice, as if he was just a dead thing like a corpse, and said lightly.

    "Why don't you hide?"

    Chu Xi was still in the same posture just now, holding the person in his arms without making the slightest movement, as if the dagger that stabbed into his back just now had never appeared before, but there was a biting pain on his back It came in waves, a steady stream, a clear reminder that what he was feeling was real.

    In the next life, almost everything has not changed, and the one who has changed and occupied almost all the positions in his life is that woman.

    "Because I want to understand one thing."

    Chu Xi answered speciously, as if he was talking to "Muci" or himself.

    "What's the matter?"

    "Mu Ci" still had no waves in her eyes, she raised her eyes and asked.

    When the dagger pierced the back of the man in front of him, no, maybe it can be said that from the beginning, from the beginning of stepping into this illusion formation, this man has always remained awake.

    The first stage of illusion, mobilizing the memories of the past in people's hearts, this man looked at the betrayals that happened to him in the previous life with cold eyes, without any fluctuations in his heart, and even a hint of sarcasm hung on the corner of his mouth.

    It seems that in his eyes, there is nothing worthy of his heart, whether it is high strength, or the temptation of various magic weapons, artifacts and beauties, or even painful betrayal, everyone's evil thoughts, Chu Xi's heart will not have the slightest bit The change.

    When he was reborn, his heart had become hard and indifferent.

    It's just that he counted everything, but he missed the only thing, that is his master, this person who appeared from nowhere and when.

    At the last step of the illusion, when the familiar simple house appeared, Chu Xi's heart began to shake slowly, but his consciousness was always awake.

    He let the changes in the illusion, and it can even be said that he was letting himself go, followed the illusion, and the master who appeared, and spent his days on the White Mist Mountain Peak bit by bit.

    The daily greetings and daily training instructions, although all these seem so boring, are very precious to Chu Xi at this moment. He misses all these happenings and cherishes the scenes in front of him screen.

    The peace and warmth that has never been felt before, the feeling of the heart cannot be deceived.

    But he still needs to confirm one thing.