Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Future Movie King (4)

    Since entering the show business circle, the original owner has moved out of the Song family's old house.

    Because she wants to prove that even if she doesn't rely on her family, she can make her own way, but there is another reason, she wants to become a movie queen, and then make Bian Yuchen look at her differently.

    Her house is nearby, and Mu Ci can drive there in less than ten minutes.

    This is a high-end community, and the security measures inside are very careful, but it may be that Mu Ci is relatively well-known. When they drove into the entrance of the community to check, the security personnel looked in the direction of the passenger seat in great surprise.

    After getting in the car, Ji Li had already taken off her mask and peaked cap, without any disguise at the moment.

    Feeling the strange scrutiny from the stranger, Ji Li glanced coldly, and the other party quickly withdrew his gossiping gaze.

    When Mu Ci saw it, he gave a very short and quick chuckle.

    After their car drove away, the two security guards couldn't help but said.

    "Did I read it right just now, was that a man?" asked in surprise.

    Mu Ci has been in the industry for so many years, and she has always kept herself clean. They have never seen anyone else in her car, except for the Second Young Master Bian.

    "That's right, that's right, I saw it too, it seems to be quite young." Another person affirmed his words.

    "That looks...it seems to be the same as...that one, by the way! It's a bit like Second Young Master Bian!" The man murmured again.

    After all, Song Muci and Bian Yuchen were childhood sweethearts, and Song Muci also had other thoughts about Bian Yuchen, and Bian Yuchen had visited her house many times.

    "If you say that, it's true! Could it be that she's a double for the actress?"

    "Damn it!" Brother Security felt that he had witnessed something terrible.

    "However, to be honest, this stand-in looks better than the original owner. He deserves to be a movie queen, but he is charming!"

    "..."

    The two of them just showed their faces, but the security personnel had already figured it out to such an extent that it was really the truth.

    However, even if you know it, it’s nothing. Everything here needs to be kept absolutely confidential, and unrelated outsiders will never be allowed to enter, so there is no need to deliberately hide anything, just pay a little attention. ,

    Mu Ci unlocked the door with his fingerprint, and there were a pair of women's slippers and a pair of men's slippers neatly placed in the shoe cabinet at the door. Just looking at the style and shape, you could tell that they were a pair.

    It's just that the pair of men's slippers are still very new, and it's too late to tear off the tag.

    "Here, you wear this. It's new. No one has worn it yet." Mu Ci handed it to him.

    This pair of slippers was put on again by the original owner. After she wore them, she hadn't had time to dispose of them yet, so it just happened to be used this time.

    Seeing this, Ji Li squinted her eyes, but didn't take it.

    Bian Yuchen's?

    Thinking of this, for some reason, Ji Li suddenly became irritable, and a dark color appeared in his eyes.