Chapter 116

Chapter 116 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (5)

    "Chu Xi!"

    Mu Ci shouted as he looked at Chu Xi with wet eyes and a slightly drunken look.

    Chu Xi felt a little uncomfortable seeing her like this, so he responded sullenly.

    "Yeah."

    Seeing that he responded to him, Mu Ci looked very happy, and then stared at Chu Xi without blinking, grinning happily.

    Seeing her like this, Chu Xi felt a little touched in his heart, the corners of his mouth were slightly stiff, and wanted to return a faint smile that was rare, but who knew that before he opened the corners of his mouth, the following sentence completely froze him .

    "Dog man!" He

    barked happily.

    "..."

    Chu Xi's face darkened again.

    "Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

    Ning Miaoran looked at Chu Xi's rarely embarrassed face, and laughed loudly and arrogantly, making her stomach hurt from laughing.

    Hearing the laughter, Chu Xi's face became even more gloomy, and Mu Ci looked at him in a daze, smiling foolishly.

    Chu Xi whispered: "Let's go, we're going home."

    After hearing this, Mu Ci froze for a moment, his eyes were a little dazed, then he smiled again as if thinking of something, and then circled his arms Holding onto Chu Xi's neck, his drunken hot face rubbed against Chu Xi's neck, and stopped after finding a comfortable position.

    He said softly: "Well, go home."

    Hearing such a cute answer, Chu Xi's heart trembled, with strands of warmth flowing. Then he took off his coat and covered Mu Ci's body, then took Mu Ci's things away, put his other hand through the crook of her leg, got up and hugged her.

    "We're leaving, you should go back earlier."

    After talking to Ning Miaoran, she left without looking back, hugging Muci.

    Listening to Chu Xi's unprecedentedly caring words, Ning Miaoran even felt a little terrified of the sun coming out from the west.

    This dog man actually started to be a human?

    After Chu Xi carried Mu Ci to the car and helped her put on her seat belt, she sat in the driver's seat and drove home.

    On the way home, Chu Xi kept driving home at a steady speed as much as possible, even hearing the faint breathing sound from the man next to his ears, he actually had the illusion that time was passing too fast .

    The car arrived home smoothly all the way.

    However, Chu Xi didn't get out of the car directly, but turned off the engine, sat in the driver's seat, tilted his head and lightly looked at Mu Ci who was sleepy at the moment.

    At the moment, her fair little face was a little hot due to drunkenness, and her cheeks were blushing. It seemed attractive, but there was a kind of purity in this rare cuteness.

    Chu Xi stared at Mu Ci's face for a long time, until his gaze slowly moved down and landed on the rosy lips.

    Then, by accident, he slowly bent down and lowered his head, and moved closer.

    Just when the lips of the two were about to touch, Mu Ci in his sleep suddenly muttered something, very softly, but Chu Xi who was close at hand could hear it clearly.