Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Future Movie King (5)

    Ji Li changed her clothes and came out of the bathroom. When she was wiping her wet hair with a towel in her hand, she found that the woman was lazily nestling on the sofa in an extremely comfortable posture, watching with great interest the Korean dramas on

    Looking around, there was a pile of snacks on the table and in the open space next to the sofa, with a big bag in his hand that had to be delivered to his mouth one by one.

    He kept murmuring.

    "Hey, this guy just deserves a beating. He's such a scumbag that he took advantage of other people's feelings! The heroine is so easy to deceive. If it were me, I would kick him to death!"

    Ji Li's hearing was very good, and the two The distance was not very far, and Mu Ci's cruel words were naturally heard, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, as if a certain part hurt.

    His face was a little dark, and he raised his hand and coughed lightly.

    The voice was not deliberately suppressed, as if it was deliberately trying to attract the other party's attention.

    Ji Li's light cough was like thunder, and it exploded in Mu Ci's mind instantly.

    Oops!

    This bug of hers was killing her.

    Mu Ci has a problem, that is, once he is doing something, he can't help but devote himself wholeheartedly into it, and forget all the other things.

    There are good and bad things about this problem. The good thing is that the mental power is highly concentrated. During each task training, you will master the required abilities and skills as quickly as possible. As for the bad points... there are too many.

    Also because of this, she has been a tasker for so long, but she has always been in the primary stage.

    Mu Ci cursed secretly, but there was no trace of panic on his face.

    She quickly adjusted her mentality, put aside the snack bag that was almost bottomed out in her hand, took out a wet towel from the table and wiped her hands nonchalantly, with a calm expression on her face, and even touched it with her hand. I brushed my hair a bit, and it looked laid-back and elegant, without any panic.

    Ji Li watched from behind, the corner of her mouth twitching.

    If it weren't for what he saw with his own eyes just now, and the voice of complaining in his mind, he might have doubted his life.

    Mu Ci seemed to turn his head unintentionally, the same expression he pretended in the past, that kind of defiant feeling, especially when facing Ji Li.

    "It's packed?" The

    other party didn't answer, his eyes fell on her face, and he looked at her carefully for a long time.

    Ji Li changed into the white shirt and suit pants that Mu Ci gave him. Although it was a bit small, but even so, he still wore this ordinary set of clothes with a sense of luxury.

    It is different from the usual youthful atmosphere, it has a kind of abstinence and coolness, which is very good-looking.

    Ji Li walked up to Mu Ci and sat down by herself, getting a little close to her, with her long legs leaning against the coffee table with no place to rest.

    On Ji Li's head was a fluffy white, semi-wet towel, probably because he had just taken a bath, the corners of his eyes were red, and he was a bit seductively handsome. Her fair and pretty face was slightly reddened by the smoke, and a pair of deep eyes looked at her with moisture at this moment.