Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    Bai Luoxi walked in bit by bit, approaching Muci.

    On Mu Ci's face, he was very calm, but inside he was flustered. The current Bai Luoxi's appearance was really scary, as if he had fallen into a bewilderment, and it was the eve of a storm that was calm on the surface.

    "Bai... Bai Luoxi." Mu Ci pretended to be calm and continued.

    "If there is anything, we can discuss it slowly. If you want to get rid of the relationship with me completely, you don't have to put me in confinement like this. I can just give you a divorce letter right now, and we will leave peacefully."

    When Mu Ci was locked up here, he had already thought about the matter thoroughly. Why Bai Luoxi locks her up now is nothing more than wanting a peaceful and peaceful place to leave the book, she can understand this.     After all, the current situation is different from the past. If it is really as she has investigated and boldly guessed, the throne of Qingfeng Kingdom's emperor may already be within Bai Luoxi's hands at this moment.     So now that he is so powerful, he will naturally clean up his various identities before. After all, she is still his wife and master now. If things are done too badly, it won't look too good.     That's what Mu Ci thought, and he said it in front of Bai Luoxi in such a straightforward manner.     But at this moment, Mu Ci didn't feel relieved at all.     Bai Luoxi was very close to her, so Mu Ci could clearly see that handsome face became gloomy and terrifying little by little with the fall of her voice, and a pair of dark and deep eyes seemed to have accumulated enough to swallow All storms, if you are not careful, you may fall into the abyss.     Mu Ci subconsciously took a few steps back, but the other party bullied him again, and the atmosphere between the two was tense.     When he finally moved to the side of the bed and could no longer move back, Mu Ci reversed his hand and planned to attack him, but just as he waved his right arm, Bai Luoxi made a random movement, and directly threw Mu Ci, who was defenseless, at once. Pushed him onto the bed.

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment, then her head slammed on the bed the next moment, eh... No, there seemed to be something under her head, and the impact force dropped a lot when she fell down.

    When she recovered, she realized that what was under her head was the hand of the man who was pressing on her.

    So it was Bai Luoxi who put his arm around her neck just now, in order to help her buffer the momentum, put his hand behind her head? But, why would this guy do this?

    Is there any other use for him to keep her?

    Mu Ci was thinking wildly.

    "Hiss—"

    Subconsciously, Mu Ci gasped, and there was a faint pain in her neck, and the slightest feeling rushed to the depths of her brain consciousness little by little.

    She never thought that Bai Luoxi would bite her neck directly without saying a word. It was still the same gnawing motion, gnawing and biting, with a kind of wanton revenge, adding a bit of childishness.     Bai Luoxi's various behaviors really made Mu Ci a little dizzy, and the actions at this moment made her feel like she was being played with. At this moment, Mu Ci was also a little annoyed. She was very annoyed, and said coldly The voice said to Bai Luoxi.     "Bai Luoxi, you are sick, hurry up and open it for me!"     Bai Luoxi seemed to have never heard of it, and just buried it in Mu Ci's neck persistently, like a person who has been on the road in the desert for many days, desperately absorbing it. Something to keep him alive.     Slowly, when Mu Ci was about to give up struggling, she heard the sound of even breathing from above, extremely steady, hitting Mu Ci's neck one after another.     So this guy fell asleep kissing kissing?     "..." I     don't know what to complain about at all, ha ha.     Even the system that managed to meet Master Chu Xi was speechless when he saw this situation.