Chapter 82

Chapter 82 Reborn Apprentice (5)

    Soon it will be time for the opening of the secret realm.

    Many immortals moved towards the place where the secret realm was located. Mu Ci simply cleaned up, took the Qiankun bag that he had everything, and called Chu Xi to set off.

    When Yu Jianfei came to the land of the secret realm, there were already many people around here.

    Immortals wearing different fairy robes, from different sects, and from different mountain peaks stood everywhere.

    When Mu Ci passed by, quite a few people from our sect had already arrived. Seeing her bring Chu Xi over, he felt a little hesitant in his heart.

    It seems that it is true that Song Qifeng, the son of the head of the sect, switched to the sect of other immortals.

    On the sect's side, only a few monks who had a good relationship with Mu Ci greeted her, and the others turned around one after another, avoiding Mu Ci's sight.

    One of the monks approached Mu Ci, as if he just greeted him casually, then turned and left.

    But Mu Ci heard what he said: "Remember to be very careful when traveling in the secret realm, the head may want to attack in this secret realm."

    Hearing this, Mu Ci raised his eyes to look elsewhere, and noticed that there was something wrong . Several eyes have been falling on her since she first came here, with an attitude of scrutinizing her. Mu Ci followed the aura and looked over, those people quickly looked away and looked elsewhere.

    They are a few monks who are not low in cultivation, but if compared with Mu Ci's current strength, it is still a little far behind. Thinking of some insidious methods used to describe the head of the sect in the plot that he saw, Mu Ci snorted coldly, but It was a 12-point vigilance.     Chu Xi followed behind Mu Ci, and naturally saw all this scene in his eyes, and even heard the reminding words that Fengjun Xianzun said to Mu Ci just now.     He instantly thought of Mu Ci during the Xianmen Grand Competition, as well as all the things before and after.     It seems that since he was reborn and returned to the time when he was still in the sect, his master in the previous life was no longer what he was before.

    Chu Xi's eyes were deep, and looking at Mu Ci's back, his feelings became more and more complicated, and at the same time, he guessed that this person had changed his mind.

    If that's the case, he might not be unacceptable.

    Even...

    the time has not yet come, and the gate of the secret realm has not yet been opened.

    Bai Anwu came with the monk who brought him, and when he saw Mu Ci, he greeted Mu Ci politely.

    During the long wait, there was a small rustling exclamation from the crowd.

    Following the movement, a group of monks wearing very special fairy robes came from the other side, obviously from the same sect. The leader, a woman in white, had a cold expression and a haughty expression on her face, which attracted everyone's attention like stars surrounding the moon.

    "Who is this, what a big show?"

    "You don't even know about her, Fairy Bingchen, the daughter of the head of the Valkyrie School, her cultivation has already surpassed many of her peers at a young age, and she can even be called It’s time for the honorable one.”

    “Is it so powerful!”

    “No way! This time, the entire Martial God faction is probably here to help Fairy Bingchen practice in the secret realm!”

    “…”

    Mu Ci was a little annoyed when he heard the chattering distracted.

    Bing Ningqing? The male lead is a member of the harem who may succeed in the future, and he can also be regarded as the heroine, why did he meet so early now? According to the development of the plot, it should have been a long time before Chu Xi left the sect, dealt with all the affairs and people, and officially embarked on the road of cultivation. Why did he meet now?

    Mu Ci looked at Bing Ningqing over there, with a look of continuous exploration in his heart.

    And Bing Ningqing over there seemed to have noticed something, and followed her gaze towards Mu Ci, and then the eyes of the two met.

    According to his own character setting, although the original Baiwu Venerable Mu Ci always looked strict and serious in front of Chu Xi, Feng Ping was still very good in the eyes of outsiders. Although he was a bit indifferent, he was considered kind.

    Mu Ci smiled at Bing Ningqing, with an extremely light and small arc, as if hinting at something.

    Bing Ningqing glanced at her, frowned slightly, then turned her gaze to Chu Xi who was behind Mu Ci, and when she touched his extremely handsome face, a flash of surprise flashed in her eyes. and when he briefly detected Chu Xi's strength, his eyes turned into contempt again, full of disdain, as if he didn't look down on anything other than that amazing face. Chu Xi.

    Mu Ci saw Bing Ningqing's reactions one by one, and the corners of his mouth twitched unobservably, although because of some personal reasons, he didn't really want Chu Xi to meet his harem according to the plot They, but they did not expect such a disdainful reaction from Bing Ningqing, one of the heroines at the moment.

    The encounter between these two people seems to be a little... not very good.

    Bing Ningqing didn't have a good impression of Chu Xi, and Chu Xi didn't have a good impression of her.

    From the moment she appeared, Chu Xi realized that the master standing in front of him had been looking at this Bingchen Fairy who suddenly appeared, and after that he even saw clearly Mu Ci smiled at this person. Although the smile didn't reach his eyes, he could clearly see that he was really smiling.

    When seeing this, Chu Xi felt a little bad.

    It can even be said that he was a little flustered inside, he was a little scared, afraid that Mu Ci would be like the last time, and pick up someone casually on the side of the road to take him as his apprentice, he can guarantee that Mu Ci will be the same as last time. This master, who is a bit confused at the moment, can definitely do this kind of thing according to her current style of acting.

    So when Chu Xi saw the seemingly harmonious scene just now, he was very dazzling, and even felt an extremely uncomfortable feeling in his heart, sour and astringent, his chest was a little stuffy and swollen The feeling, in short, is very uncomfortable.

    Mu Ci, who was on the side, saw that Chu Xi had been staring at Bing Ningqing, his eyes flickered, and then he asked seemingly unintentionally: "What do you think of that Fairy Bingchen?"

    As soon as these words came out, Chu Xi's face was completely pulled down.

    In Chu Xi's ears, these words had a different meaning. In other words, Mu Ci fell in love with that pretentious woman when he passed by Cai Cai just now, so now he wanted to ask his opinion.

    "It's not good, it's not good at all, it looks very difficult to get along with, if you come to our Baiwu mountain peak, you will definitely not listen to the master, and you will look very lazy at first glance, and you will not share anything with the master. , clumsy."

    I'm different, I can do anything.

    Chu Xi looked at Mu Ci, and then said such a long paragraph with a serious face.

    Mu Ci looked at the extremely serious look in his eyes, and hearing the really confusing words, he didn't know what to say.

    She thought for a while, and finally couldn't help asking: "So what do you want to express?" What does

    Bing Ningqing have to do with her?

    Chu Xi froze for a moment, and found that the other party really didn't understand, she gritted her teeth and said, "It's nothing."

    Mu Ci: "..."

    Okay.