Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    The Fifth Prince's wedding is imminent, and the Cangxia Kingdom's envoy is here, so the marriage can only be postponed for a while.

    One day, Mu Ci was stalked and dragged out by Bai Qingchen again, and had to go to a restaurant for a meal. The shameless guy insisted that it was for her own good, so that she would not stay in the room all the time. It is easy to hold back all kinds of high-sounding words like illness.

    Mu Ci was annoyed by him, so he reluctantly agreed to him, but agreed the conditions in advance.

    When the two of them came to the street, Bai Qingchen excitedly looked like a bird that just came out of a cage, that cheerful appearance was simply amazing.

    Mu Ci didn't want to talk to this guy, so he grabbed his clothes and walked straight to the restaurant without any hesitation.

    On the other side of the carriage, Hei Feng looked at the two familiar figures in front of him, and whispered, "Princess Ten!"

    Perhaps it was because Mu Ci cured Wen Xiuqi's cold poison. After arriving at Muci, I no longer felt the sense of rejection I felt before, and even unconsciously treated her as one of my own.

    Hei Feng's low breath made Wen Xiuqi's body in the carriage startled, and he opened the curtain to look outside, but when he saw the two figures, his eyes darkened, and he immediately jumped up. After getting out of the carriage, the posture and movements were smooth and elegant, but it was not difficult to see that there was a hint of eagerness in it.

    "Hei Feng, you go back first, I have something to do, so you don't need to follow."

    Wen Xiuqi put down these words and walked towards the two people in front. The footsteps are brisk, and there is a feeling of can't wait.

    Heifeng looked at his master's back, and flashed his mind's recent abnormal appearance, whether in the study room or the martial arts field, he would stare at somewhere from time to time, and suddenly laughed, which made him very sad. Frustrated, he felt that the weather might have changed recently, did the master come into estrus?

    Thinking about it, he quickly shook his head. If the master heard this, he would definitely take his skin off.

    When Wen Xiuqi was only one step away from Mu Ci, he stopped suddenly, then straightened out his appearance very naturally, even smoothed his hair, patted the folds of his clothes, and then looked He yelled softly from behind as if nothing had happened.

    "Princess!"

    This call, with a slight sense of joy, a little soft, is still a man's unique cool voice, like a clear stream passing by.

    Mu Ci looked as if she was facing an enemy, her body froze immediately.

    Bai Qingchen's eyes also darkened, but she still smiled, her face was careless, but she seemed not as relaxed as before.

    Wen Xiuqi walked over directly, walked between the two calmly, subconsciously separated them, then looked at Mu Ci, smiled softly and said, "Princess, what are you doing here, why don't you call me? Me alone!"

    Hearing what he said, Mu Ci's eyebrows twitched, and he suddenly felt a headache.

    "..." You are like a child playing house, and you are added!

    Why are these two more noisy than the other? It's so annoying!

    Wen Xiuqi, on the other hand, didn't seem to care about her indifference, he just stood aside, looking down at her with incredible gentleness.