Chapter 110

Chapter 110 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (20)

    Somebody in the crowd exclaimed and exclaimed. People subconsciously looked towards the source of the sound, but when they turned around, they found that the interviewer they were looking for had appeared here at some point, holding a clear-looking Juan good-looking girl.

    It's just that it's different from what they expected, and the posture between the two is really weird.

    And the president Chu of the dark horse company, who was rumored to have a bad temper and was not happy, had a sad look on his face at the moment.

    The girl in his arms hugged him tightly, but at this moment, there was a lot of bright red on her back.

    The man in black with the knife saw that the person he was going to stab had changed from Chu Xi to this woman who appeared out of nowhere, a look of unwillingness flashed in his eyes, but now that his whereabouts have been exposed, he can no longer continue Just when he turned around to run away regardless of the knife, the guards who followed the building rushed over at this moment, and after several times of chasing him, they finally caught him.

    "Call an ambulance!"

    "Mu Ci wake up, don't sleep, Mu Ci! Don't sleep!"

    Chu Xi gently patted the person who was slowly falling into a coma in his arms at the moment, the usual stability disappeared completely, and he even obeyed The neat suit was in a mess at the moment, cold sweat was breaking out on his forehead, and his face was bloodless from fright at the moment.

    It seemed that his face was paler than the injured Mu Ci in his arms.

    Along the way, Chu Xi kept calling Mu Ci's name all the time, as if he was afraid that if he didn't call out once, the person who was lying there so quiet would never wake up again.

    At this moment, Mu Ci's physical condition was sealed, but his consciousness was still clear.

    The system told her that she was really going to leave this world this time, no matter what the reason was, she was not allowed to stay in this world anymore.

    Some of the main plots about her have been finished, and her mission has been completed, so there is no need to stay in this world anymore.

    Moreover, as the tasker's task is completed, the virtual world will also automatically respond synchronously. As soon as she leaves, everything here will directly turn into fluorescent blue photons, and then disappear in the entire virtual world.

    The mechanized voice of the system reappeared in the depths of Mu Ci's consciousness.

    There was something coldly businesslike about its voice.

    "So, 054, do you understand? But what do you feel in your heart? Now that your mission has been completed, this world has come to an end, and soon, everything will be reduced to nothing."

    Mu Ci was silent, no Say nothing.

    She understands all these things, but some things are beyond her control. She tries her best to exclude everything, but some things and people are completely beyond her expectations.

    "This kind of test is a road that every newcomer must go through. 054, there is only one day left for you in this world. I hope you can handle everything well. On the second day, you will automatically pop out of this world. And this world will collapse little by little and disappear."

    After the system finished explaining the matter, it silenced.

    Before Mu Ci could react, when she opened her eyes again, she was already lying on the hospital bed. The man next to her seemed to be on the phone.