Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    When physical education get out of class was over today, Mu Cijian Yushi happened to be walking in front, so she walked over and slapped him on the shoulder. She was careful not to be annoying.

    When Yu Shi turned his head, Mu Ci saw the coldness on his face.

    I don't know where I got angry.

    "When school is over, I'll wait for you at the old place. You can choose to take the bus stubbornly like in the morning. I don't care, but if I don't wait for you by then, you know what will happen to me."

    Mu Ci said casually What he said, but those few words were full of threats.

    There was a boy standing next to Yu Shi. Although he was not as tall as Yu Shi, he was already considered tall among boys of the same age. Looking at Mu Ci, he looked very curious.

    Yu Shi pursed his lips, raised his eyelids indifferently, and set his eyes on the person who suddenly called him back, and looked at her for a moment. There seemed to be sparks flickering faintly between the two.

    Lin Shuo almost knelt down to Mu Ci.

    If it was pure admiration and admiration when he was on the basketball court just now, it may have risen to admiration by now. That's awesome! This Lin Muci from Class 8 is really not an ordinary person.

    Even dare to tease Yu Shi!

    It's still the kind of routine of taking by force!

    Too...too awesome!

    Yu Shi is the school grass of Qingshui High School, and also the number one in their age, a figure at the level of a god of learning.

    Lin Shuo's family owned a mine, and he had to pay to enter the first class of high school. Originally, he couldn't stand this kind of learning, and it was really a shadow, but Yu Shi was different. He was a fierce fighter. Although Li was a little indifferent, he couldn't hold back his awe-inspiring aura, and his behavior was unobtrusive, but no one could ignore his existence.

    Anyway, Lin Shuo wanted to hang out with him, even though Yu Shi was almost the only one in the class who dared to talk to him.

    So now when he saw that someone dared to say something, he couldn't believe it.

    At the same time, he admired Mu Ci's five bodies.

    "You...you guys talk first, I suddenly remembered that I forgot to go to the bathroom, haha, Brother Yu, I'll leave first, I can't hold it in anymore!"

    Lin Shuo covered his stomach, smiled sarcastically, and put the new Throwing the water he bought into Yu Shi's arms, he winked at him, then waved his hands and disappeared.

    Yu Shi was holding the bottle of water, his gaze fell on Mu Ci's face that was flushed from strenuous exercise, and his eyes flickered.

    Just now Lin Shuo looked like that, and Mu Ci could see it clearly. It happened that she was also very thirsty at this moment. After thinking about it, she spread her hands and said, "Isn't it for me? It just so happened that I was very thirsty." The hand holding the

    water He moved, but suddenly stopped a moment before handing it over.

    "Sister Mu Ci! Let's go, let's go back to the classroom together!" A boy came up from behind, looked in Mu Ci's direction, and shouted from afar.

    It was the boy who was fighting with Mu Ci on the basketball court just now.

    The hand that Yu Shi was about to hand over, he took back calmly.