Chapter 20

Chapter 20 The Future Movie King (20)

    "Hmm..." Ji Li snorted again.

    Mu Ci bumped his head against Ji Li's hard chest, and was stunned for a while, the clean and pleasant smell of this man lingered in his breath.

    "I'm sorry, sorry, I... I'll pay attention next time." This was the fifth time he stepped on Ji Li's foot, and Mu Ci apologized repeatedly with a face full of shame.

    Oh my god, the original body's sense of balance is really... indescribable! Originally, I wanted to dance to pass the boring time, but I really didn't know if I didn't dance, and it scared her a lot.

    Before she jumped twice to the beat, she stepped on Ji Li's feet hard. If it weren't for Ji Li's good temper, she might have been thrown aside long ago.

    "It's okay, you follow my rhythm." Ji Li endured the numbness and pain coming from her feet, pursed her lips, slightly lowered her head to look at Mu Ci who was blushing, and sighed in her heart, with a cold and indifferent voice With a trace of helplessness.

    It seems to be comforting, but it is too inconspicuous.

    "Oh." Mu Ci obediently followed Ji Li's rhythm, and gradually he was able to keep up. Although it was still possible to step on a few feet in the middle, Ji Li didn't seem to care at all.

    As the atmosphere grew stronger, the pitch of the dance music became higher and higher, and more and more people joined the dance floor.

    When it came time to exchange partners, Mu Ci was dancing high, but the next moment he saw an annoying face, Bian Yuchen!

    The smile on the corner of her mouth instantly froze on her face.

    Almost the next moment, Mu Ci turned his head to look to the side, and as expected, Lin Qingqing was replaced next to Ji Li, and that woman was staring straight at Ji Li with an inexplicably shy face.

    Ji Li had a cold face, full of impatience.

    Ma Dan, Lin Qingqing and Bian Yuchen did it on purpose! real dog!

    Fuck!

    But Bian Yuchen didn't care so much, he hooked Mu Ci's waist, and leaned into her ear in a dancing posture, and whispered: "It's not that easy to get rid of me!"

    Mu Ci's face turned cold immediately, and he stepped hard on his foot, stepping on it hard.

    Bian Yuchen's face contorted for a moment, but he didn't let go of his hand. Instead, he grabbed Mu Ci's hand with a smile on his face, but looked at the field, and said loudly: "Everyone, I want to Announce one thing at this moment!" The

    dance music stopped abruptly as soon as his voice fell.

    Most people in the field stopped their movements and looked over.

    "Taking advantage of Grandpa's banquet, I would like to announce to everyone that Song Muci, Ms. Song and I will hold a wedding at Xinghua Hotel in the near future. At that time, we invite everyone to come to our wedding."

    He said As soon as the words fell, there was an uproar in the field, and everyone's faces were full of disbelief.

    After all, everyone knew that Bian Yuchen was not very optimistic about the two's engagement back then.

    Mu Ci turned cold, and said in a low voice that only the two of them could hear: "Bian Yuchen, you are really shameless!

    " What a calculation.