Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Reborn Apprentice (6)

    The secret realm will soon open.

    A white ray of light rotates in the middle, constantly rotating, as if connected to another space, and the place outside the center of this entrance can obviously feel the extremely unstable aura, but faintly can feel the aura in the secret realm It is several times richer than the outside.

    When Mu Ci looked at the entrance to the secret realm, he wondered if he would directly pass through to another small world.

    Think too much.

    The secret realm opened, and some impatient monks flew forward in a hurry, but when they were about to pass through the entrance of the white light, they were bounced hundreds of miles away with a bang, and the last mouthful of blood spurted out. was badly wounded.

    Mu Ci glanced at those people a few times, but didn't look any more.

    The temper is too impatient, for fear of being robbed by others, it can only be miserable.

    Everyone knows that every secret realm has just been opened and cannot be entered first, but some monks can't control their inner eagerness, for fear that the secret treasure will be robbed if they are one step too late.

    So every time the secret realm is opened, the scene just now will be reproduced.

    When the secret realm was almost ready to enter, a large group of monks scrambling to get in early gathered at the entrance. Mu Ci and the others waited again, and when the right time came, they pulled Chu Xi behind him and walked in together.

    Before leaving, she greeted Bai Anwu not far away, although she didn't know why Bai Anwu didn't go in at this time.

    Bai Anwu still had crooked eyebrows and a very gentle smile.

    When Chu Xi saw him smiling at Mu Ci like this, he felt uncomfortable for a while.

    Bai Anwu seemed to have noticed something, he glanced at Mu Ci, avoided Mu Ci's gaze, and looked at Chu Xi with a complicated gaze.

    Chu Xi could clearly see that look, it was a deliberately provocative look, and there were even other emotions in that look that made him unbearable.

    Chu Xi could hardly hold back, the devilish energy in his body almost overflowed.

    At this time, Mu Ci had already come to the front.

    Seeing Chu Xi like this, Bai Anwu gave a chuckle, and then made a gesture of embracing Mu Ci's back. Chu Xi's face darkened a lot immediately, and his eyes were dark, as if there would be someone in the next moment. May be beaten up.

    But in the end, he is still a person who has lived a new life, and his heart will not be so immature, but his dislike for Bai Anwu has reached its peak, almost to the point where fire and water are incompatible.

    Mu Ci realized that Chu Xi hadn't followed, so he called out casually.

    Chu Xi sent Bai Anwu a warning look, and then quickly followed.

    "This secret realm will probably be teleported immediately, but I have a spiritual tool to help you, so you can just follow me."

    Mu Ci glanced at the entrance of the secret realm of spiritual energy that was still turning with white light in front of him, and Chu Chu beside him . Hee confessed.

    "Okay."

    It was exactly what he wanted.

    "Let's go."