Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    After that time, Mu Ci once had a brief conversation with her new and old class, mainly expressing her feelings about her current seat. Of course, Mu Ci naturally did not say it clearly, but only euphemistically expressed that she is a fun-loving People, so it is very likely to affect Yu Shi, who is the first grader, so if possible, she can give him freedom and let him fly.

    Originally, the conversation went very smoothly, and the new class teacher was an old class teacher who respected the opinions of the classmates and would not beat around the bush, so she naturally accepted Mu Ci's proposal.

    Originally thought that this matter would be resolved quickly, but Mu Ci waited and waited for many days, but the final position did not change much. In the new round of seat rotation, her long-awaited new colleague The tables are still the same, the only thing that has changed is that they have been seated from the middle rows to the rear.

    Regardless of whether it was the next small test or the big test, Mu Ci's seat had never changed anyway.

    Later, she went to find the old class several times, but she was fooled by all kinds of things.

    After graduating from high school, Mu Ci finally knew what went wrong, but these are all for later.

    Going to a high school again, Mu Ci feels that he is not as irritable as he was at the beginning. It may be that this time his high school career has been smooth, and his life has been quite colorful, although from time to time he will be irritated by the male lead. Things are worrying, but overall it's not bad.

    The only concern is that the seemingly blackened heroine Ding Nianzhen stopped jumping around after a few times in the liberal arts class.

    At the end of the first half of the second year of high school, the system finally said something that Mu Ci had been thinking about for a long time.

    "054, the main mission is almost finished. According to the hero's wish, it will be time to graduate from university. The time machine is ready for you." The system said suddenly.

    The main task this time is to help the hero overcome his psychological shadow and help him become better and stronger. So this task has been completed little by little without knowing it?

    Listening to the system's words, Mu Ci still had the illusion of being in another world.

    "Is it so sudden, and why did the time machine go straight to the time of college graduation, and the hero still has a wish?" Mu Ci squatted aside, looking at the pond, which he had to feed every time. A frisky fish with a hint of confusion in his eyes.

    "It wasn't sudden. The tasks of this world couldn't be measured accurately from the very beginning, so it's not surprising that it's directly entering the final stage." The system explained.

    After all, everything is going according to that adult's will. Originally, this world has to go slowly. After all, it is hard to unseal 054's emotional memory bank, and it is necessary to cultivate feelings bit by bit, but because the above The boss who has been pestering the adult who loves to mess around all day broke into this world without hesitation, and now the outside is already in chaos, and the boss of the Time Management Bureau is still losing his temper.

    Mu Ci naturally didn't know what happened. She looked at the fat fish that was raised by Yu Shi, thought for a while, and then agreed.

    "Okay, since it's this time, let's start the time machine directly."

    Mu Ci stood up, feeling a little dizzy for a while due to the sudden movement, and the sunlight above her head was a bit dazzling, she stared at the direction of the teaching building ahead, The eyes were complicated and unpredictable, and finally turned into firmness.